Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.design

Default .NET Framework ??

Genome wrote:
"Jim Thompson" wrote
in message ...
I downloaded a calendar program that also installed ".NET Framework"

I uninstalled the calendar... pure crap.

Does ".NET Framework" have any usefulness, or should I uninstall it
as well?

...Jim Thompson

No..... your computer worked before it was installed your computer
will work after you get rid of it.

I know three fifths of bugger all about this stuff but .NET is some
new MicroCrap crap which is another layer of **** MicroCrap are
layering on top of their other crap to 'consolidate' programming
under Windows.

It's essential a run-time library for the increasing number of applications
that use it's features. If you use XP or Vista you will need .NET
eventually. It does no harm.

geoff