Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Dukane 6V6 Push-Pull amplifier

Here's a schematic of the tube amp I have on ebay.
Thanks for the bandwidth!!!

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Dukane 1A385.pdf (330.6 KB, 477 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Interesting how the cathode and Plate of V4 are connected. Is that what they
called Cascode? Grid of the upper half of V4 is at a positive bias to set
the operating point.

"tube.guy" wrote in message
Here's a schematic of the tube amp I have on ebay.
Thanks for the bandwidth!!!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Yep- bottom tube cathode resistor sets top plate voltage, middle tube grid
sets bottom tube plate voltage. Bottom tube operates in transconductance
(i.e., into the ~300 ohms cathode impedance of the top tube), giving good HF
performance and gain (the thing behaves roughly like a tetrode).

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: A very philosophical monk.

.. .