daltec

Default I want to ask you the most important question of your life: cut on the pull stroke, or the push?

Arkansas or Japanese water stone?
Home Despot or Blowe's?
Shaken or stirred?
Regular or decaf?

daltec

ps for me, my path is clear:

push stroke, water stones, Blowe's, stirred, and regular.

Whew I feel better already.

pps lest this be TOTALLY off topic, how DO you pronounce "padauk?"

thanx!
AAvK

Arkansas or Japanese water stone?

Norton 8"x3"x1" combination waterstones, 220/1000 & 4000/8000 grits
they are harder and last long, ideal size.

Home Despot or Blowe's?

Lowe's, more attention to machines from what I've read, only an HD in
my town with a very limited selection and poor on the wood hand tools.
Vital stuff.

Shaken or stirred?

Shaken, of course! Not stirred! 007 and all...

Regular or decaf?

1/3 regular, 2/3 decaf please... 1/2&1/2, 1 blue and one pink and 1/2 of
each if it's a small mug.

daltec

Huh?

ps for me, my path is clear:
push stroke, water stones, Blowe's, stirred, and regular.

It's your freedom... what whas "the stroke" referred from?

Whew I feel better already.

congrats!

pps lest this be TOTALLY off topic, how DO you pronounce "padauk?"

pad-oak, or if spelled paduak... pad-oooo-(w)Ak

thanx!

Ya-welcome. And get back.

--
Alex - newbie_neander in woodworking
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Leon

"daltec" wrote in message

Whew I feel better already.

pps lest this be TOTALLY off topic, how DO you pronounce "padauk?"

thanx!

Pa duke

Robatoy

In article ONkke.22031$gp.68@fed1read03, "AAvK"
wrote:

pps lest this be TOTALLY off topic, how DO you pronounce "padauk?"

pad-oak, or if spelled paduak... pad-oooo-(w)Ak

as in:

It's a nick-knack, Padooack
give the frog a loan.

Padooack, padooack
baker's man
Robatoy

In article ,
daltec wrote:

Arkansas or Japanese water stone?
Home Despot or Blowe's?
Shaken or stirred?
Regular or decaf?

daltec

ps for me, my path is clear:

push stroke, water stones, Blowe's, stirred, and regular.

Whew I feel better already.

pps lest this be TOTALLY off topic, how DO you pronounce "padauk?"

thanx!

Smoooooth

or

crrrrrrrunchy?

AAvK

as in:

It's a nick-knack, Padooack
give the frog a loan.

Padooack, padooack
baker's man

mmmm... and just when I was dying for some reciprocative intellect.

Robatoy

In article kcTke.3930$yp.3424@fed1read02, "AAvK"
wrote:

as in:

It's a nick-knack, Padooack
give the frog a loan.

Padooack, padooack
baker's man

mmmm... and just when I was dying for some reciprocative intellect.

reciprocative on the pull stroke or the push stroke?
AAvK

reciprocative on the pull stroke or the push stroke?

Just friggen "talking"... so your question doesn't apply. If ya tryin to
indicate something else... make clear, because I am straight. See? I'll
stay this way too. I suppose it is too much to ask for some folk...
'specially in Albion.