Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default OK, Here Ya Go Morris

Found a nice site I'd never seen before, and some "new" plans ''
I'd not seen befre.

This should be just what'cher lookin' for:
http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm...p/hiloplan.pdf

And tis one will work after busines picks up a bit.
http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm...BaleLoader.pdf

JOAT
If a man does his best, what else is there?
- General George S. Patton

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:
| Found a nice site I'd never seen before, and some "new" plans
| '' I'd not seen befre.
|
| This should be just what'cher lookin' for:
| http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm...p/hiloplan.pdf
|
| And tis one will work after busines picks up a bit.

http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm...BaleLoader.pdf

Interesting - thanks!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

J T wrote:

| As long as you realize, you can avoid all this with about 4
| members of the local football team, and you won't even need o find
| storage space for them later - unless one of 'em's yours.

This wouldn't be a bad idea if only I could depend on being able to
pull 'em out of class without notice (and without disrupting the
class) whenever a truck showed up.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to rec.woodworking

"Morris Dovey" wrote in news:46865595$0$499$815e3792
@news.qwest.net:

This wouldn't be a bad idea if only I could depend on being able to
pull 'em out of class without notice (and without disrupting the
class) whenever a truck showed up.

They won't mind, trust me! I never played football, but being asked to
help with stuff and missing part of a class was always fun. : - )

Puckdropper

Hey Morris J T Woodworking 1 April 22nd 07 03:47 PM
PING Morris - again J T Woodworking 0 April 21st 07 06:09 AM
PING Morris J T Woodworking 1 April 21st 07 05:41 AM
PING Morris J T Woodworking 8 September 2nd 06 08:16 AM
Morris Chair max Woodworking 9 February 11th 05 11:31 PM