DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OK, Here Ya Go Morris (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/205053-ok-here-ya-go-morris.html)

J T June 28th 07 10:33 PM

OK, Here Ya Go Morris

Found a nice site I'd never seen before, and some "new" plans ''
I'd not seen befre.

This should be just what'cher lookin' for:
http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm...p/hiloplan.pdf

And tis one will work after busines picks up a bit.
http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm...BaleLoader.pdf

JOAT
If a man does his best, what else is there?
- General George S. Patton

Morris Dovey June 29th 07 02:47 AM

OK, Here Ya Go Morris

J T wrote:
| Found a nice site I'd never seen before, and some "new" plans
| '' I'd not seen befre.
|
| This should be just what'cher lookin' for:
| http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm...p/hiloplan.pdf
|
| And tis one will work after busines picks up a bit.

http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm...BaleLoader.pdf

Interesting - thanks!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

J T June 29th 07 03:46 AM

OK, Here Ya Go Morris

Thu, Jun 28, 2007, 8:47pm (EDT-1) (Morris*Dovey)
doth sayeth:
Interesting - thanks!

As long as you realize, you can avoid all this with about 4 members
of the local football team, and you won't even need o find storage space
for them later - unless one of 'em's yours.

Morris Dovey June 30th 07 02:05 PM

OK, Here Ya Go Morris

J T wrote:

| As long as you realize, you can avoid all this with about 4
| members of the local football team, and you won't even need o find
| storage space for them later - unless one of 'em's yours.

This wouldn't be a bad idea if only I could depend on being able to
pull 'em out of class without notice (and without disrupting the
class) whenever a truck showed up.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Puckdropper June 30th 07 02:21 PM

OK, Here Ya Go Morris

"Morris Dovey" wrote in news:46865595$0$499$815e3792
@news.qwest.net:

This wouldn't be a bad idea if only I could depend on being able to
pull 'em out of class without notice (and without disrupting the
class) whenever a truck showed up.

They won't mind, trust me! I never played football, but being asked to
help with stuff and missing part of a class was always fun. : - )

Puckdropper

J T June 30th 07 07:34 PM

OK, Here Ya Go Morris

Sat, Jun 30, 2007, 8:05am (EDT-1) (Morris*Dovey) doth
sayeth:
This wouldn't be a bad idea if only I could depend on being able to pull
'em out of class without notice (and without disrupting the class)
whenever a truck showed up.

Eh, no prob. Make an A-frame, on wheels, with a chain hoist. You
can pick up your load, no problem for 2 people to push up to the truck,
lower load to truck bed level, slide into truck. Store the A-frame
alongside the shop. Be sure to release the load from the chain hoist
before the truck drives away. Or, you could just make a 'floor' to sit
the load on and slide off, rather than hooking to the load direct.
Actually, I think my first choice would be a 'floor' like that, but use
one of those hoists that mount in the back of a pickup to lift it -
should be a very handy thing to have - swing for the kddies, lift your
mother-in-law into the back of the truck to ride, etc.