Help Request. Does anyone recognize this sideboard?

Old May 5th 05, 08:35 PM
Andy

Default Help Request. Does anyone recognize this sideboard?

Help?

This image http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya/sb1.jpg shows a friends'
sideboard that is missing the top shelf's crest rail.

The image http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya/sb3.jpg is a longer shot of
the top shelf.

http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya/sb1.jpg is a closeup showing the ghost
of what was originally installed on the shelf.

My friends bought the item as is. It is quarter sawn white oak with walnut
accents. We don't know how old the sideboard is. They want me to replace the
back rail and would prefer that it look authentic.

If you can post or send pictures or descibe what the rail would have looked
like, we would be grateful.

Thanks in advance
Andy
http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya

Old May 5th 05, 09:13 PM
Andy

Durn!

http://www.myweb.cableone.net/andya/sb2.jpg

Andy
"I knew getting up this morning was a mistake!"