Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default The problem with idiot proofing

Is that someone will design a better idiot.

Brian

Email:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Is that someone will design a better idiot.

Brian

Agreed, and then they let them loose in public

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/08/2012 18:17, Nthkentman wrote:

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Is that someone will design a better idiot.

Brian

Agreed, and then they let them loose in public

Early in my time in the RAF I had a flight Scottish Sargent who told me,
"You can make it fool proof, but you nay can make it C*nt proof." A very
good maxim I have always thought.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:17:24 +0100, "Nthkentman"
wrote:

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Is that someone will design a better idiot.

Brian

Agreed, and then they let them loose in public

So that they can become MPs.
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?

Junior Member

[quote=or mayor of London[/QUOTE]

He is funny though!

The problem with arguing with an idiot is.... Tim+ UK diy 19 August 10th 12 11:00 PM
Sometimes I'm an idiot Bob La Londe Metalworking 4 September 23rd 10 10:25 PM
I'm such an idiot! zxcvbob Home Repair 5 August 27th 07 12:24 PM
Idiot needs help Rupert \(W.Yorkshire\) UK diy 12 April 16th 07 07:57 PM
Trying to be an Idiot and SUCCEEDING! Upscale Woodworking 23 August 31st 04 03:51 PM