DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The problem with idiot proofing (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/344880-problem-idiot-proofing.html)

Brian Gaff August 10th 12 04:02 PM

The problem with idiot proofing

Is that someone will design a better idiot.

Brian

Email:

Nthkentman August 10th 12 06:17 PM

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Is that someone will design a better idiot.

Brian

Agreed, and then they let them loose in public

Moonraker[_2_] August 10th 12 06:24 PM

On 10/08/2012 18:17, Nthkentman wrote:

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Is that someone will design a better idiot.

Brian

Agreed, and then they let them loose in public

Early in my time in the RAF I had a flight Scottish Sargent who told me,
"You can make it fool proof, but you nay can make it C*nt proof." A very
good maxim I have always thought.

Mark[_30_] August 13th 12 02:04 PM

The problem with idiot proofing

On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 18:17:24 +0100, "Nthkentman"
wrote:

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
Is that someone will design a better idiot.

Brian

Agreed, and then they let them loose in public

So that they can become MPs.
--
(\__/) M.
(")_(") is he still wrong?