Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default An unusual plasterer

I'm in the midst of having a number of walls re-plastered and have
decided, after having had this done a number of times before in other
properties, that I have a very unusual plasterer.

I removed light switches, power sockets etc. to give him better access
and not only didn't he plaster over and hide them but he even cleaned up
the edges of the apertures and left them neat and tidy!

He can come and plaster for me again!!
--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Bill
writes

I'm in the midst of having a number of walls re-plastered and have
decided, after having had this done a number of times before in other
properties, that I have a very unusual plasterer.

I removed light switches, power sockets etc. to give him better access
and not only didn't he plaster over and hide them but he even cleaned
up the edges of the apertures and left them neat and tidy!

He can come and plaster for me again!!

NO he can't!!!!!!!!!!

Came home last night and found the patio doors wide open and plasterer
gone home.

Pity, the rest of his work has been very good and he has cleaned up
well.

I feel an interesting conversation coming on Monday morning.

--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill wrote:
In message , Bill
writes

I'm in the midst of having a number of walls re-plastered and have
decided, after having had this done a number of times before in
other properties, that I have a very unusual plasterer.

I removed light switches, power sockets etc. to give him better
access and not only didn't he plaster over and hide them but he
even cleaned up the edges of the apertures and left them neat and
tidy! He can come and plaster for me again!!

NO he can't!!!!!!!!!!

Came home last night and found the patio doors wide open and plasterer
gone home.

Pity, the rest of his work has been very good and he has cleaned up
well.

I feel an interesting conversation coming on Monday morning.

Is the wifes knicker draw still intact?

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
Bill wrote:
In message , Bill
writes

I'm in the midst of having a number of walls re-plastered and have
decided, after having had this done a number of times before in
other properties, that I have a very unusual plasterer.

I removed light switches, power sockets etc. to give him better
access and not only didn't he plaster over and hide them but he
even cleaned up the edges of the apertures and left them neat and
tidy! He can come and plaster for me again!!

NO he can't!!!!!!!!!!

Came home last night and found the patio doors wide open and plasterer
gone home.

Pity, the rest of his work has been very good and he has cleaned up
well.

I feel an interesting conversation coming on Monday morning.

Is the wifes knicker draw still intact?

I'll check, should be OK, he wasn't a sparks :-)

--
Bill

How much does a plasterer cost? tim..... UK diy 11 February 18th 09 10:59 PM
Plasterer in Wandsworth sam UK diy 0 August 16th 06 09:20 AM
Neat tip from our plasterer [email protected] UK diy 2 July 14th 05 10:21 PM
Plasterer and Electrician in Leeds tom w UK diy 4 March 12th 04 12:05 PM
novice plasterer EmmaFreegard UK diy 11 September 25th 03 01:48 AM