Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default An unusual plasterer

Bill wrote:
In message , Bill
writes

I'm in the midst of having a number of walls re-plastered and have
decided, after having had this done a number of times before in
other properties, that I have a very unusual plasterer.

I removed light switches, power sockets etc. to give him better
access and not only didn't he plaster over and hide them but he
even cleaned up the edges of the apertures and left them neat and
tidy! He can come and plaster for me again!!

NO he can't!!!!!!!!!!

Came home last night and found the patio doors wide open and plasterer
gone home.

Pity, the rest of his work has been very good and he has cleaned up
well.

I feel an interesting conversation coming on Monday morning.

Is the wifes knicker draw still intact?

--
Adam