DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   An unusual plasterer (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/344152-unusual-plasterer.html)

Bill July 25th 12 09:32 PM

An unusual plasterer

I'm in the midst of having a number of walls re-plastered and have
decided, after having had this done a number of times before in other
properties, that I have a very unusual plasterer.

I removed light switches, power sockets etc. to give him better access
and not only didn't he plaster over and hide them but he even cleaned up
the edges of the apertures and left them neat and tidy!

He can come and plaster for me again!!
--
Bill

Brian Gaff July 26th 12 10:11 AM

An unusual plasterer

Obviously a candidate for the new game show I'm planning.
Get Plastered.
Who will win the Golden Float?

Brian

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!

Bill July 28th 12 03:19 PM

An unusual plasterer

In message , Bill
writes

I'm in the midst of having a number of walls re-plastered and have
decided, after having had this done a number of times before in other
properties, that I have a very unusual plasterer.

I removed light switches, power sockets etc. to give him better access
and not only didn't he plaster over and hide them but he even cleaned
up the edges of the apertures and left them neat and tidy!

He can come and plaster for me again!!

NO he can't!!!!!!!!!!

Came home last night and found the patio doors wide open and plasterer
gone home.

Pity, the rest of his work has been very good and he has cleaned up
well.

I feel an interesting conversation coming on Monday morning.

--
Bill

ARWadsworth July 28th 12 03:22 PM

An unusual plasterer

Bill wrote:
In message , Bill
writes

I'm in the midst of having a number of walls re-plastered and have
decided, after having had this done a number of times before in
other properties, that I have a very unusual plasterer.

I removed light switches, power sockets etc. to give him better
access and not only didn't he plaster over and hide them but he
even cleaned up the edges of the apertures and left them neat and
tidy! He can come and plaster for me again!!

NO he can't!!!!!!!!!!

Came home last night and found the patio doors wide open and plasterer
gone home.

Pity, the rest of his work has been very good and he has cleaned up
well.

I feel an interesting conversation coming on Monday morning.

Is the wifes knicker draw still intact?

--
Adam

Bill July 28th 12 03:48 PM

An unusual plasterer

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
Bill wrote:
In message , Bill
writes

I'm in the midst of having a number of walls re-plastered and have
decided, after having had this done a number of times before in
other properties, that I have a very unusual plasterer.

I removed light switches, power sockets etc. to give him better
access and not only didn't he plaster over and hide them but he
even cleaned up the edges of the apertures and left them neat and
tidy! He can come and plaster for me again!!

NO he can't!!!!!!!!!!

Came home last night and found the patio doors wide open and plasterer
gone home.

Pity, the rest of his work has been very good and he has cleaned up
well.

I feel an interesting conversation coming on Monday morning.

Is the wifes knicker draw still intact?

I'll check, should be OK, he wasn't a sparks :-)

--
Bill