Alan Darlington

Default Cheap supplier of Barlow Radiators??

Hi Folks,

I have been working my way around the house replacing my c.h.
radiators. I have been using the ones from Wickes - round topped and
rather attractive. However, I now need a size which they don't stock.
After investigating, I've found out that they are Barlow radiators.

Does anyone know a reasonably cheap supplier for these radiators in
the Chester/Wirral/Liverpol areas.

Thanks in advance,

Alan

PAINTING RADIATORS Steve Barnes UK diy 2 September 12th 03 06:53 PM
Please help - to microbore or not...? Rebecca UK diy 17 August 21st 03 04:05 PM
Cheap Compressors Mark Spice UK diy 13 July 28th 03 02:07 AM
Adding Radiators Question b UK diy 2 July 18th 03 05:05 PM
Moving radiators Jeff UK diy 2 July 14th 03 01:49 PM