Andrew Gabriel

Default Cheap supplier of Barlow Radiators??

In article ,
(Alan Darlington) writes:
Hi Folks,

I have been working my way around the house replacing my c.h.
radiators. I have been using the ones from Wickes - round topped and
rather attractive. However, I now need a size which they don't stock.
After investigating, I've found out that they are Barlow radiators.

Does anyone know a reasonably cheap supplier for these radiators in
the Chester/Wirral/Liverpol areas.

I think Plumb Centre do them. Don't know if that chain extends up
to your area though, and I've no idea how they compare on price.
When I did my heating, I found best radiator selection in my area
was from a tiny little high street plumbers, although you had to
order them a day in advance (but at least they hadn't been sitting
in the place for 6 months getting bent and twisted). They even did
triple panels, which I used in a few places where they were a good
fit.

--
Andrew Gabriel