Toby

Default Cheap supplier of Barlow Radiators??

(Alan Darlington) writes:
I have been working my way around the house replacing my c.h.
radiators. I have been using the ones from Wickes - round topped and
rather attractive. However, I now need a size which they don't
stock. After investigating, I've found out that they are Barlow
radiators.

Does anyone know a reasonably cheap supplier for these radiators in
the Chester/Wirral/Liverpol areas.

City Plumbing (River Lane, Chester) do Barlow round tops - 320, 420, 520,
620 & 720 heights / widths every 100 up to 1400 then in 200mm increments.
They have a double price list retail and trade; you should be able to get
the cash trade price if you go during the week.

Examples from August price list:
h w type £ exc vat
620 x 600 single 16.21
620 x 600 P+ 28.28