Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Thinking of you buddy

Thanks again Rob (Robatoy AKA countertop guy), just used the shelf you
made us a couple years ago, made me think of you, and inspired me to
post this time.

--
Froz...

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Saturday, April 20, 2013 5:55:01 PM UTC-5, FrozenNorth wrote:
Thanks again Rob (Robatoy AKA countertop guy), just used the shelf you made us a couple years ago, made me think of you, and inspired me to post this time. -- Froz... The system will be down for 10 days for preventive maintenance.

^5.

Sonny
Posted to rec.woodworking

FrozenNorth wrote:
Thanks again Rob (Robatoy AKA countertop guy), just used the shelf you
made us a couple years ago, made me think of you, and inspired me to post this time.

Strange that I was reading Angela's latest on Facebook a few minutes before
seeing your above. Rob has been gone 16 weeks ... but, thanks to
remembrances like yours above, not really.

--
www.ewoodshop.com (Mobile)

Buddy heaters Steve B[_13_] Metalworking 5 April 16th 12 07:10 PM
Buddy, can you spare me a Nine......... Zz Yzx Woodworking 22 March 23rd 10 02:50 AM
Dri Buddy from JML David UK diy 16 February 15th 09 09:15 AM
PING Leon: Thinking of you, buddy [email protected] Woodworking 4 June 6th 08 06:42 PM
Hey buddy, whats up traverwebster Home Repair 0 February 20th 07 01:01 AM