Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Supplier Tip of the Day...

According to some technical contacts I have, Lowe's and Home Depot both
accept the 20% off coupons from Harbor Freight...

I think you may have to purchase a product that Harbor Freight also sells,
but it's worth a try!

....Now, who had those HF coupons?

Regards,
Joe Agro, Jr.
(800) 871-5022
01.908.542.0244
Production Tapping: http://Production-Tapping-Equipment.com/
Flagship Site: http://www.Drill-N-Tap.com
TWITTER: http://twitter.com/AutoDrill
FACEBOOK: http://tinyurl.com/AutoDrill-Facebook

V8013-R

Posted to rec.woodworking

Joe AutoDrill wrote:
According to some technical contacts I have, Lowe's and Home Depot
both accept the 20% off coupons from Harbor Freight...

I think you may have to purchase a product that Harbor Freight also
sells, but it's worth a try!

...Now, who had those HF coupons?

That might well vary from area to area. It would depend on 1) local store
management discretions, 2) local competitive presence of Harbor Freight, 3)
direct comparison of the product. Home Depot and Lowes will often price
match each other on similar products, even though the official policies of
both are to match on exact products. Since there are not a lot of products
that each carry in common, customers have somewhat forced them to match on
comprable products. Not sure if they would consider much, if any of Harbor
Freight's inventory to be comparable. One can only try...

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking

...Now, who had those HF coupons?

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/harborfreight.com

http://www.dorkcoupon.com/index2.php?merchantid=8540

http://www.harborfreight.com/affilia...0003&hftref=cj
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Thu, 10 Mar 2011 16:01:43 -0800 (PST), kimosabe
wrote:

...Now, who had those HF coupons?

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/harborfreight.com

http://www.dorkcoupon.com/index2.php?merchantid=8540

http://www.harborfreight.com/affilia...0003&hftref=cj

If you read right on the coupon, it says "Do not photocopy" or
something similar. Some stores take 'em, some don't.

I get two in magazines every month, so I'm set.

--
Life is full of obstacle illusions.
-- Grant Frazier
Posted to rec.woodworking

wrote:

...Now, who had those HF coupons?

http://www.retailmenot.com/view/harborfreight.com

http://www.dorkcoupon.com/index2.php?merchantid=8540

http://www.harborfreight.com/affilia...0003&hftref=cj

If you read right on the coupon, it says "Do not photocopy" or
something similar. Some stores take 'em, some don't.

Printing from a computer is not "photocopying."

Posted to rec.woodworking

My local HD said they hadn't heard anything about honoring HF coupons,
but said that they would honor Lowe's coupons.

Here's one for 10% off.

There's also a note on the page that the post office mover's package
has 10% Lowes or HD coupons in them, which the guy at HD also
mentioned.

http://www.justprintablecoupons.com/
Posted to rec.woodworking

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message

That might well vary from area to area. It would depend on 1) local store
management discretions, 2) local competitive presence of Harbor Freight,
3) direct comparison of the product. Home Depot and Lowes will often
price match each other on similar products, even though the official
policies of both are to match on exact products. Since there are not a
lot of products that each carry in common, customers have somewhat forced
them to match on comprable products. Not sure if they would consider
much, if any of Harbor Freight's inventory to be comparable. One can only
try...

The big-box stores carry models unique to their chain just to avoid having
to price-match other outlets, they can honestly say that the other place is
selling a different model of washing machine or whatever on that basis. On
the other hand local management might want to pull some customers from
Harbor Freight and thus do what it takes, the worst they can do is say no.

Posted to rec.woodworking

DGDevin wrote:
[...]

That's pretty much what I said.

--

-Mike-

Supplier Tip of the Day Joe AutoDrill[_2_] Metalworking 2 March 12th 11 01:17 PM
U.K. Supplier of Bloodwood Tom Dougall Woodturning 0 September 29th 09 01:20 PM
Looking for Supplier SteveA[_2_] Woodworking 6 January 19th 09 10:21 PM
cedar supplier fsteddie Woodworking 2 February 12th 06 03:10 AM
IC Supplier? Con Saris Electronics Repair 10 October 4th 04 07:58 AM