Roy Petersen

Default "Master Fastener" 18 GA brads

Anyone have a source for Master Fastener brads, 18 gauge, 1/2"? I've
been trying to find these for some time, and since Woodworker's
Warehouse closed it's doors, I've been having no luck at all.

Found them at one outfit, they backordered, finally sending a
different brand *and* size. How they felt 5/8" was a valid sub for
1/2" escapes me, but there you go.
If found, I intend to buy quite a bit, so if you know a company,
please let me know.
Thanks.

Andrew V

Roy Petersen wrote in message
Anyone have a source for Master Fastener brads, 18 gauge, 1/2"? I've
been trying to find these for some time, and since Woodworker's
Warehouse closed it's doors, I've been having no luck at all.

Found them at one outfit, they backordered, finally sending a
different brand *and* size. How they felt 5/8" was a valid sub for
1/2" escapes me, but there you go.
If found, I intend to buy quite a bit, so if you know a company,
please let me know.
Thanks.

I received a "master fastener" 18 gauge nailer and a stapler set for
Christmas a few years back, for low buck tools they've worked out pretty
well. I use porter cable brads and bostich staples, they work fine.

Andrew

Roy Petersen

On Wed, 06 Apr 2005 23:43:09 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

Good suggestion, thanks. They didn't have the exact size, but they did
have a 3/8 inch...I'll get those and see if it works.

Sears. Normally any brand works with a brad gun.

Roy Petersen wrote in message
.. .
Anyone have a source for Master Fastener brads, 18 gauge, 1/2"? I've
been trying to find these for some time, and since Woodworker's
Warehouse closed it's doors, I've been having no luck at all.

Found them at one outfit, they backordered, finally sending a
different brand *and* size. How they felt 5/8" was a valid sub for
1/2" escapes me, but there you go.
If found, I intend to buy quite a bit, so if you know a company,
please let me know.
Thanks.

Posted to rec.woodworking

replying to Roy Petersen, Scott Chapman wrote:
I have 7 boxes 2073503019

--
for full context, visit http://www.homeownershub.com/woodwor...rads-7438-.htm