Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default It Begins

In , on Tue, 17 Aug 2010
18:54:09 -0700, Gunner Asch, wrote:

No. I'm pointing out that you invented some sort of atheist gospel, but
when pressed for cites, came up with dictionary defintions instead,
calling the very idea of an atheist gospel buffoonish, and repeatedly
denying it was your invention to begin with.

Notice the SINGLE time I used it, it was in lower case letters? Not
upper case.

So, after ALL those times of denying you EVER said it, you FINALLY admit
it. After all those times of calling the very idea buffoonish, you now try
to defend it. LOL!

Tisk tisk....you keep trying to claim Gospel..and now you are nattering
about gospel

You are the one who keeps claiming some sort of atheist gospel. You are
the one who introduced it to the thread.

That capitalization really makes a differnce. Now I understand that to
you..the typically mentally ill and moderately retarded Leftwinger there
might not be any difference..but as #6 below states...its a vast
difference from the Gospel in #1-5

Pay attention ****lips...Capitalization means something.

So, capitalization doesn't then?

gosĀ·pel (gspl)

6. Something, such as an idea or principle, accepted as unquestionably
true: My parents' rules were gospel.
adj.

So, if you said, "I can't go out at night. It's written in my
parents' gospel," you wouldn't literally mean "written," then. You
would just mean, "My parents have these strict rules." You wouldn't
really mean there was an actual gospel. You would just mean they were
so serious about enforcing these rules that you'd never question them.
Too bad you wouldn't have just written that to begin with.

Check #6 if you would be so kind

And it fits rather well, with good irony, doesnt it?

WRITTEN... IN... an idea or principle?

No, that doesn't make any sense at all. If something is WRITTEN IN a
gospel, then that gospel has to be "manifest" meaning that I should be
able to lay my hands on a book, or download a computer file wherein
something IS WRITTEN.

Upper or lower case "G"?

Your invention. You're the one who said, "It's written in their gospel."
So, where's it written? What page, paragraph, verse?

Or are you once again claiming that atheists really are unsure if there
is a god(s) or not?

Look at my first post in this thread. I put it as clearly and
succinctly as possible.

So you are claiming that atheists are sure there is no god..and its
their gospel that there is no god. Correct?

I guess you choose not to read. I never made any such claim.

Wow! Even without knowing I voted against Obama, against Clinton, and
against Jimmy Carter, you somehow know I'm a "typical Leftwinger." You
sure can assume real good there Gunner.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and has webbed feet....

Are you saying someone who voted AGAINST Obama, Clinton and Carter is a
"typical Leftwinger?" BTW, what does the capitalization mean in this
context? What's the difference between a Leftwinger and a leftwinger?
While we're at it, what's the difference between an atheist and an
Atheist; a buddhist and a Buddhist?

Why? Im right today, Im right tommorow and Ill be right next week on
this subject.

When you were an [Aa]theist, you might have followed an Atheist Gospel,
an atheist gospel, and Atheist gospel, or an atheist Gospel, but that
doesn't mean that all [Aa]theists have [Oo]ne. Are you still an
[Aa]theist, or have you converted to some sort of [Tt]heism? Seems
the way you're arguing against [Aa]theism, you must have.

You will still be wrong, if you maintain this position.

So, just because your brand of [Aa]theism has a [Gg]ospel doesn't mean
all [Aa]theists have [Oo]ne.

And you are still boring.

Actually trepanning.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:22:42 -0700, Fairy Tales Aren't Real
wrote:

In , on Tue, 17 Aug 2010
18:54:09 -0700, Gunner Asch, wrote:

No. I'm pointing out that you invented some sort of atheist gospel, but
when pressed for cites, came up with dictionary defintions instead,
calling the very idea of an atheist gospel buffoonish, and repeatedly
denying it was your invention to begin with.

Notice the SINGLE time I used it, it was in lower case letters? Not
upper case.

So, after ALL those times of denying you EVER said it, you FINALLY admit
it. After all those times of calling the very idea buffoonish, you now try
to defend it. LOL!

Tisk tisk....you keep trying to claim Gospel..and now you are nattering
about gospel

You are the one who keeps claiming some sort of atheist gospel. You are
the one who introduced it to the thread.

And you are one of the atheists who keeps exhibiting such.

Sucks to be you..doesnt it?

That capitalization really makes a differnce. Now I understand that to
you..the typically mentally ill and moderately retarded Leftwinger there
might not be any difference..but as #6 below states...its a vast
difference from the Gospel in #1-5

Pay attention ****lips...Capitalization means something.

So, capitalization doesn't then?

gos·pel (gspl)

6. Something, such as an idea or principle, accepted as unquestionably
true: My parents' rules were gospel.
adj.

So, if you said, "I can't go out at night. It's written in my
parents' gospel," you wouldn't literally mean "written," then. You
would just mean, "My parents have these strict rules." You wouldn't
really mean there was an actual gospel. You would just mean they were
so serious about enforcing these rules that you'd never question them.
Too bad you wouldn't have just written that to begin with.

Take it up with the authors of that reference book.
My world view isnt as rigid, nor as biased nor bigoted as yours.

Check #6 if you would be so kind

And it fits rather well, with good irony, doesnt it?

WRITTEN... IN... an idea or principle?

No, that doesn't make any sense at all. If something is WRITTEN IN a
gospel, then that gospel has to be "manifest" meaning that I should be
able to lay my hands on a book, or download a computer file wherein
something IS WRITTEN.

Upper or lower case "G"?

Your invention. You're the one who said, "It's written in their gospel."
So, where's it written? What page, paragraph, verse?

Page 123, Paragraph 3, This of course is from the version printed by
Free Atheists Inc. 1998 printing.

Or are you once again claiming that atheists really are unsure if there
is a god(s) or not?

Look at my first post in this thread. I put it as clearly and
succinctly as possible.

So you are claiming that atheists are sure there is no god..and its
their gospel that there is no god. Correct?

I guess you choose not to read. I never made any such claim.

Odd..others of your ilk make that claim repeatedly.

Wow! Even without knowing I voted against Obama, against Clinton, and
against Jimmy Carter, you somehow know I'm a "typical Leftwinger." You
sure can assume real good there Gunner.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and has webbed feet....

Are you saying someone who voted AGAINST Obama, Clinton and Carter is a
"typical Leftwinger?" BTW, what does the capitalization mean in this
context? What's the difference between a Leftwinger and a leftwinger?
While we're at it, what's the difference between an atheist and an
Atheist; a buddhist and a Buddhist?

A leftwinger is a bottom feeder who is typically mentally ill, but
manages to find his/her/its ass everyday. A Leftwinger is a bottom
feeder who is mentally ill, but is in charge of all the everyday
leftwingers and is fed and cared for by them.

You are incredibly ignorant of the facts of modern day politics and the
US, arent you? Live in a gay bath house most of your life?

Why? Im right today, Im right tommorow and Ill be right next week on
this subject.

When you were an [Aa]theist, you might have followed an Atheist Gospel,
an atheist gospel, and Atheist gospel, or an atheist Gospel, but that
doesn't mean that all [Aa]theists have [Oo]ne. Are you still an
[Aa]theist, or have you converted to some sort of [Tt]heism? Seems
the way you're arguing against [Aa]theism, you must have.

Pity you pick your nose with such buffoonery.

You will still be wrong, if you maintain this position.

So, just because your brand of [Aa]theism has a [Gg]ospel doesn't mean
all [Aa]theists have [Oo]ne.

My brand? Im Buddhist.

And you are still boring.

Actually trepanning.

So whats on the gospel today?

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

In , on Thu, 26 Aug 2010
16:30:27 -0700, Gunner Asch, wrote:
On Thu, 26 Aug 2010 14:22:42 -0700, Fairy Tales Aren't Real
wrote:

In , on Tue, 17 Aug 2010
18:54:09 -0700, Gunner Asch,
wrote:

No. I'm pointing out that you invented some sort of atheist
gospel, but when pressed for cites, came up with dictionary
defintions instead, calling the very idea of an atheist gospel
buffoonish, and repeatedly denying it was your invention to begin
with.

Notice the SINGLE time I used it, it was in lower case letters? Not
upper case.

So, after ALL those times of denying you EVER said it, you FINALLY
admit it. After all those times of calling the very idea buffoonish,
you now try to defend it. LOL!

Tisk tisk....you keep trying to claim Gospel..and now you are
nattering about gospel

You are the one who keeps claiming some sort of atheist gospel. You
are the one who introduced it to the thread.

And you are one of the atheists who keeps exhibiting such.

a) Whatever gave you the idea I'm an atheist?
b) Exhibiting what?

Sucks to be you..doesnt it?

Actually, it's wonderful to be me.

[...]

You don't even remember where you copied that from, do you?

My world view isnt as rigid, nor as biased nor bigoted as yours.

Really. How rigid, biased and bigoted is mine?

Check #6 if you would be so kind

And it fits rather well, with good irony, doesnt it?

WRITTEN... IN... an idea or principle?

No, that doesn't make any sense at all. If something is WRITTEN
IN a gospel, then that gospel has to be "manifest" meaning that I
should be able to lay my hands on a book, or download a computer
file wherein something IS WRITTEN.

Upper or lower case "G"?

Your invention. You're the one who said, "It's written in their
gospel." So, where's it written? What page, paragraph, verse?

Page 123, Paragraph 3, This of course is from the version printed by
Free Atheists Inc. 1998 printing.

Ok, finally, we're getting somewhere. Please quote that paragraph and
connect it back to the "it" to which you referred.

Or are you once again claiming that atheists really are unsure if
there is a god(s) or not?

Look at my first post in this thread. I put it as clearly and
succinctly as possible.

So you are claiming that atheists are sure there is no god..and its
their gospel that there is no god. Correct?

I guess you choose not to read. I never made any such claim.

Odd..others of your ilk make that claim repeatedly.

So, you admit you were just flailing around in the arms of a flimsy
strawman. At least that's something.

[...]

So, if someone who never votes Democrat is a Leftwinger, what does it
take, in your opinion, to be a Rightwinger?

Why? Im right today, Im right tommorow and Ill be right next week on
this subject.

When you were an [Aa]theist, you might have followed an Atheist
Gospel, an atheist gospel, and Atheist gospel, or an atheist Gospel,
but that doesn't mean that all [Aa]theists have [Oo]ne. Are you still
an [Aa]theist, or have you converted to some sort of [Tt]heism? Seems
the way you're arguing against [Aa]theism, you must have.

Pity you pick your nose with such buffoonery.

You're the one who implied that "Capitalization" is different than
"capitalization." The credit for buffoonery must go to you, I'm afraid.

You will still be wrong, if you maintain this position.

So, just because your brand of [Aa]theism has a [Gg]ospel doesn't
mean all [Aa]theists have [Oo]ne.

My brand? Im Buddhist.

What God do Buddhists worship again? Oh, wait a minute:
Page 123 from the atheist gospel: "The refutation[1] of the notion of a
supreme God or a prime mover is seen as a key distinction between Buddhism
and other views."

Somewhere very recently I saw a quote that would seem to fit,
"If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and has webbed feet...."

And you are still boring.

Actually trepanning.

So whats on the gospel today?

Page 122. "...atheism is simply the absence of belief that any deities
exist."
Wow. Buddhists are more antitheist than atheists are, going so far as
to _refute_ even the _notion_ of God, while atheists simply lack belief,
IOW, could be convinced with proof.

So, you curse atheists, all the while claiming to be an antitheist.
Kinda like claiming to be Presbyterian while damning Christianity.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

[...]

gos·pel *(gspl)

[...]

Kinda like claiming to be Presbyterian while damning Christianity.- Hide quoted text -

Gunner has a hard time keeping his lies straight.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On Fri, 27 Aug 2010 12:59:52 -0700, Fairy Tales Aren't Real
wrote:

So, you curse atheists, all the while claiming to be an antitheist.
Kinda like claiming to be Presbyterian while damning Christianity.

I curse atheists?

Hardly. I just hold their feet to the fire until they show exactly what
they are. Just another religious belief.

You are more than welcome to believe in anything you decide.

Just dont keep lying about it.

Gunner

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Fri, 27 Aug 2010 15:42:47 -0700
wrote:

So, you curse atheists, all the while claiming to be an antitheist.
Kinda like claiming to be Presbyterian while damning Christianity.

I curse atheists?

The really funny thing is that the Presbyterians, at least at the
national level, do seem to be condemning those who are Christians (in
the religious sense) for not being "Christian" enough (in the social
sense) and accepting of beliefs and practices which differ form their
own. But I digress.

--
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

wrote:

So, you curse atheists, all the while claiming to be an antitheist.
Kinda like claiming to be Presbyterian while damning Christianity.

I curse atheists?

The really funny thing is that the Presbyterians, at least at the
national level, do seem to be condemning those who are Christians (in
the religious sense) for not being "Christian" enough (in the social
sense) and accepting of beliefs and practices which differ form their
own. But I digress.

Then there are the Menninites and the Amish. But they dont curse the
other Christians. They simply jack up the prices.

Hardly. I just hold their feet to the fire until they show exactly what
they are. Just another religious belief.

You are more than welcome to believe in anything you decide.

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
(Hebrew quote)
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

I am the Sword of my Family
and the Shield of my Nation.
If sent, I will crush everything you have built,
burn everything you love,
and kill every one of you.
* * * * *(Hebrew quote)- Hide quoted text -

Please provide a reference to the original "Hebrew quote" if you can.
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Gunner Asch on Sat, 28 Aug 2010 10:54:31 -0700

So, you curse atheists, all the while claiming to be an antitheist.
Kinda like claiming to be Presbyterian while damning Christianity.

I curse atheists?

The really funny thing is that the Presbyterians, at least at the
national level, do seem to be condemning those who are Christians (in
the religious sense) for not being "Christian" enough (in the social
sense) and accepting of beliefs and practices which differ form their
own. But I digress.

Then there are the Menninites and the Amish. But they dont curse the
other Christians. They simply jack up the prices.

For as it is written "He was a stranger, and I took him in."

tschus
pyotr

It Begins Don Foreman Metalworking 0 August 8th 10 06:09 PM
Planet Mall - Where shopping begins ABS Woodworking 0 August 26th 07 01:10 PM
OT- Price Fixing Begins on Ebay SteveB Metalworking 0 July 19th 07 05:44 PM
Armageddon Celebration begins tomorrow [email protected] Home Repair 23 August 26th 06 02:33 PM
XM Begins 5.1 Surround Broadcasts Asimov Electronics Repair 0 December 29th 05 03:11 PM