Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Fairy Tales Aren't Real Fairy Tales Aren't Real is offline

Default It Begins

In , on Tue, 17 Aug 2010
18:54:09 -0700, Gunner Asch, wrote:

No. I'm pointing out that you invented some sort of atheist gospel, but
when pressed for cites, came up with dictionary defintions instead,
calling the very idea of an atheist gospel buffoonish, and repeatedly
denying it was your invention to begin with.

Notice the SINGLE time I used it, it was in lower case letters? Not
upper case.

So, after ALL those times of denying you EVER said it, you FINALLY admit
it. After all those times of calling the very idea buffoonish, you now try
to defend it. LOL!

Tisk tisk....you keep trying to claim Gospel..and now you are nattering
about gospel

You are the one who keeps claiming some sort of atheist gospel. You are
the one who introduced it to the thread.

That capitalization really makes a differnce. Now I understand that to
you..the typically mentally ill and moderately retarded Leftwinger there
might not be any difference..but as #6 below states...its a vast
difference from the Gospel in #1-5

Pay attention ****lips...Capitalization means something.

So, capitalization doesn't then?

gos·pel (gspl)

6. Something, such as an idea or principle, accepted as unquestionably
true: My parents' rules were gospel.
adj.

So, if you said, "I can't go out at night. It's written in my
parents' gospel," you wouldn't literally mean "written," then. You
would just mean, "My parents have these strict rules." You wouldn't
really mean there was an actual gospel. You would just mean they were
so serious about enforcing these rules that you'd never question them.
Too bad you wouldn't have just written that to begin with.

Check #6 if you would be so kind

And it fits rather well, with good irony, doesnt it?

WRITTEN... IN... an idea or principle?

No, that doesn't make any sense at all. If something is WRITTEN IN a
gospel, then that gospel has to be "manifest" meaning that I should be
able to lay my hands on a book, or download a computer file wherein
something IS WRITTEN.

Upper or lower case "G"?

Your invention. You're the one who said, "It's written in their gospel."
So, where's it written? What page, paragraph, verse?

Or are you once again claiming that atheists really are unsure if there
is a god(s) or not?

Look at my first post in this thread. I put it as clearly and
succinctly as possible.

So you are claiming that atheists are sure there is no god..and its
their gospel that there is no god. Correct?

I guess you choose not to read. I never made any such claim.

Wow! Even without knowing I voted against Obama, against Clinton, and
against Jimmy Carter, you somehow know I'm a "typical Leftwinger." You
sure can assume real good there Gunner.

If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck and has webbed feet....

Are you saying someone who voted AGAINST Obama, Clinton and Carter is a
"typical Leftwinger?" BTW, what does the capitalization mean in this
context? What's the difference between a Leftwinger and a leftwinger?
While we're at it, what's the difference between an atheist and an
Atheist; a buddhist and a Buddhist?

Why? Im right today, Im right tommorow and Ill be right next week on
this subject.

When you were an [Aa]theist, you might have followed an Atheist Gospel,
an atheist gospel, and Atheist gospel, or an atheist Gospel, but that
doesn't mean that all [Aa]theists have [Oo]ne. Are you still an
[Aa]theist, or have you converted to some sort of [Tt]heism? Seems
the way you're arguing against [Aa]theism, you must have.

You will still be wrong, if you maintain this position.

So, just because your brand of [Aa]theism has a [Gg]ospel doesn't mean
all [Aa]theists have [Oo]ne.

And you are still boring.

Actually trepanning.