Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Monorprice empties my shopping cart

Monorprice empties my shopping cart

I got an email that Monorprice was going to empty my shopping cart soon,
so it was my last chance. For something I added no more than a month
ago.

Intersting because I'm sure Home Depot keeps things in theirs for 3
months and maybe forever. Same with Amazon.

It's only two of one product, that sell for 79 cents each. Couldn't
take more than 100 bytes of storage.

But they still have goood prices. Amazon charge $2.62 for the same
thing, so for 2 it's 5.24 and only if you can come up with 20 more
dollars to order. At Monoprice it's 1.58 and they charge only 3
dollars for shipping. So it's still cheaper, but I'm waiting to see if
I need something else at the same time.

Maybe lean and mean is their business plan and that keeps the prices low
and the shopping carts empty.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 06:06:11 -0500, micky
wrote:

Monorprice empties my shopping cart

I got an email that Monorprice was going to empty my shopping cart soon,
so it was my last chance. For something I added no more than a month
ago.

Intersting because I'm sure Home Depot keeps things in theirs for 3
months and maybe forever. Same with Amazon.

It's only two of one product, that sell for 79 cents each. Couldn't
take more than 100 bytes of storage.

But they still have goood prices. Amazon charge $2.62 for the same
thing, so for 2 it's 5.24 and only if you can come up with 20 more
dollars to order. At Monoprice it's 1.58 and they charge only 3
dollars for shipping. So it's still cheaper, but I'm waiting to see if
I need something else at the same time.

Maybe lean and mean is their business plan and that keeps the prices low
and the shopping carts empty.

Maybe it is just their way of dealing with tire kickers. **** or get
off the pot.
Posted to alt.home.repair

[...]

I used to buy stuff at the Monoprice site and pay shipping, but then I
figured out that Monoprice also sells through Amazon for the exact same
price, but there I get free shipping.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 08:19:32 -0500, micky
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

Maybe, but I've spend a couple hundred dollars with them over the years.

Wow, a whole "couple hundred dollars over the years". I bet that
impresses them

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 28 Nov 2020 07:56:10 -0500, micky
wrote:

wrote:

[...]

How many cables can one guy buy?

That is the problem for most consumers in high volume low profit
margin businesses. The customer really doesn't seem to matter that
much to the merchant. They assume there are plenty more where you came
from willing to eat **** for a bargain.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 06:06:11 -0500, micky wrote:

at Monorprice was going to empty my shopping cart s

micky,

Will you ever _not_ prove to be an infantile child?
Please stop spamming this newsgroup with your puerile garbage.