Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Monorprice empties my shopping cart

In alt.home.repair, on Fri, 27 Nov 2020 08:03:00 -0500,
wrote:

On Fri, 27 Nov 2020 06:06:11 -0500, micky
wrote:

Monorprice empties my shopping cart

I got an email that Monorprice was going to empty my shopping cart soon,
so it was my last chance. For something I added no more than a month
ago.

Intersting because I'm sure Home Depot keeps things in theirs for 3
months and maybe forever. Same with Amazon.

It's only two of one product, that sell for 79 cents each. Couldn't
take more than 100 bytes of storage.

But they still have goood prices. Amazon charge $2.62 for the same
thing, so for 2 it's 5.24 and only if you can come up with 20 more
dollars to order. At Monoprice it's 1.58 and they charge only 3
dollars for shipping. So it's still cheaper, but I'm waiting to see if
I need something else at the same time.

Maybe lean and mean is their business plan and that keeps the prices low
and the shopping carts empty.

Maybe it is just their way of dealing with tire kickers. **** or get
off the pot.

Maybe, but I've spend a couple hundred dollars with them over the years.