Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Ping: Red Green

.... a public service announcement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0AhykQg6E&list=PL7D0BD8F54794E917&index= 15
Posted to alt.home.repair

Oren wrote in
news
... a public service announcement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0Ah...F54794E917&ind
ex=15

Hmmm. I feel higher on the evolution scale after that.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:51:04 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Oren wrote in
news
... a public service announcement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0Ah...F54794E917&ind
ex=15

Hmmm. I feel higher on the evolution scale after that.

Me too. But I like grits ...
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:57:42 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:51:04 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Oren wrote in
news
... a public service announcement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0Ah...F54794E917&ind
ex=15

Hmmm. I feel higher on the evolution scale after that.

Me too. But I like grits ...

Must not be that much higher. gack! ;-)

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 18:26:51 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:57:42 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:51:04 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Oren wrote in
news
... a public service announcement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0Ah...F54794E917&ind
ex=15

Hmmm. I feel higher on the evolution scale after that.

Me too. But I like grits ...

Must not be that much higher. gack! ;-)

Sure. You have to know what a Grit looks like; plus, know how to cook.

Nothing better than a dolled-up grit...

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/6/2013 5:24 PM, Oren wrote:
... a public service announcement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0AhykQg6E&list=PL7D0BD8F54794E917&index= 15

I actually know folks like The Redneck Hippie in the video. The world
would lose out if folks such as our adorable Country Boy weren't here
to guide and entertain us with arcane information that only those of
his ilk are capable of fully understanding and appreciating. ^_^

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 15:38:06 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 18:26:51 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:57:42 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:51:04 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Oren wrote in
news
... a public service announcement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0Ah...F54794E917&ind
ex=15

Hmmm. I feel higher on the evolution scale after that.

Me too. But I like grits ...

Must not be that much higher. gack! ;-)

Sure. You have to know what a Grit looks like; plus, know how to cook.

Better. I know what they taste like; about like 60 grit sandpaper. I
know how to cook frozen pot pies and pizza (I survived on them for
nine months last year). ;-)

Nothing better than a dolled-up grit...

You can doll up a turd, too, but it's still a turd.
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:57:42 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:51:04 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Oren wrote in
news
... a public service announcement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0Ah...D0BD8F54794E91
7&ind ex=15

Hmmm. I feel higher on the evolution scale after that.

Me too. But I like grits ...

Must not be that much higher. gack! ;-)

Sure. You have to know what a Grit looks like; plus, know how to cook.

Better. I know what they taste like; about like 60 grit sandpaper. I
know how to cook frozen pot pies and pizza (I survived on them for
nine months last year). ;-)

Nothing better than a dolled-up grit...

You can doll up a turd, too, but it's still a turd.

about like 60 grit sandpaper.

I have other descriptions. You must have had the good stuff.
Posted to alt.home.repair

The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

On 4/6/2013 5:24 PM, Oren wrote:
... a public service announcement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0Ah...8F54794E917&in
dex=15

I actually know folks like The Redneck Hippie in the video. The world
would lose out if folks such as our adorable Country Boy weren't here
to guide and entertain us with arcane information that only those of
his ilk are capable of fully understanding and appreciating. ^_^

TDD

I fully agree with that. I too know people who would be surfaced judged as
lo-lifes, stupid, yokels, etc.

I try not to judge people but, well, I'm a defective human. So I changed my
criteria. Judge people by what's in their heart - not in their wallet or on
their back.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/21/2013 6:51 AM, Red Green wrote:
The Daring Dufas wrote in
:

On 4/6/2013 5:24 PM, Oren wrote:
... a public service announcement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0Ah...8F54794E917&in
dex=15

I actually know folks like The Redneck Hippie in the video. The world
would lose out if folks such as our adorable Country Boy weren't here
to guide and entertain us with arcane information that only those of
his ilk are capable of fully understanding and appreciating. ^_^

TDD

I fully agree with that. I too know people who would be surfaced judged as
lo-lifes, stupid, yokels, etc.

I try not to judge people but, well, I'm a defective human. So I changed my
criteria. Judge people by what's in their heart - not in their wallet or on
their back.

My neighbor is Black and has six little kids who come around all the
time. I helped my neighbor fix his car and when he tried to pay me for
my help, I refused and explained "You're my neighbor, neighbors look out
for each other." and it works. The little kids are a real hoot and
I've told the kids, "It's not the color of your skin that matters, it's
the color of your heart and your soul. You can have lily white skin, a
black heart and a dark soul which makes you a worthless human being."
The little children understand that and I sure wish more adults could.
Anyway, I help them fix their bikes and toys and they will help me carry
the trash down to the street since I often have trouble walking and do
have a lot of trouble with stairs. ^_^

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Oren" wrote in message
On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 18:26:51 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 14:57:42 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Sat, 20 Apr 2013 09:51:04 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

Oren wrote in
news
... a public service announcement

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2E0Ah...F54794E917&ind
ex=15

Hmmm. I feel higher on the evolution scale after that.

Me too. But I like grits ...

Must not be that much higher. gack! ;-)

Sure. You have to know what a Grit looks like; plus, know how to cook.

Nothing better than a dolled-up grit...

I don't know.
I ate of lot of "grit" while motorcycling..
Couldn't much tell which was "dolled-up" and which wasn't
It was all pretty much the same..
Gritty...