Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Chainsaw stuck in my vagina

There is a Chainsaw stuck in my vagina.
How do I get it out?

Stormin Mormon's Moron Wife (his 17th wife)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 3/16/2013 3:49 AM, StorminMoron's wrote:
There is a Chainsaw stuck in my vagina.
How do I get it out?

Stormin Mormon's Moron Wife (his 17th wife)

You prevert, you didn't oil the chain! o_O

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

Sigh. my first 16 wives were so much
smarter. You need to start the engine,
and wait for the back kick.

How'd you get near a computer, anyway?
You're supposed to be hand washing my
underwear.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

StorminMoron's wrote in message
There is a Chainsaw stuck in my vagina.
How do I get it out?

Stormin Mormon's Moron Wife (his 17th wife)

Posted to alt.home.repair

Hey, we're in an oil crisis. Seen the price
of gas, lately? No oil for nonsense like this.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message
On 3/16/2013 3:49 AM, StorminMoron's wrote:
There is a Chainsaw stuck in my vagina.
How do I get it out?

Stormin Mormon's Moron Wife (his 17th wife)

You prevert, you didn't oil the chain! o_O

TDD

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mar 16, 1:19*pm, "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:
Hey, we're in an oil crisis. Seen the price
of gas, lately? No oil for nonsense like this.

We are in a recession. Wait 'til you see the price of petrol when/if
it finishes.

Senior Member

You really need to be more accepting of the saw.
The question shouldn't be about how to get the saw out, but embracing and accomodating the saw's needs.

Last edited by nestork : March 16th 13 at 06:35 PM