Posted to alt.home.repair

Default safety

Greetings

it might be necessary to study also the enlightment of the christian using
appropriate methodologies
May The Lord be with you
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/15/2012 5:07 AM, sam wrote:
Greetings

it might be necessary to study also the enlightment of the christian using
appropriate methodologies
May The Lord be with you

I'd like to invite you to join my church. It took me years to find a
church where I fit in. ^_^

http://www.venganza.org/

TDD
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 20:48:06 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 6/15/2012 5:07 AM, sam wrote:
Greetings

it might be necessary to study also the enlightment of the christian using
appropriate methodologies
May The Lord be with you

I'd like to invite you to join my church. It took me years to find a
church where I fit in. ^_^

Is that because you couldn't fit in the front entry ???
Maybe time to diet.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 6/15/2012 6:07 AM, sam wrote:
Greetings

it might be necessary to study also the enlightment of the christian using
appropriate methodologies
May The Lord be with you

Make sure to use condoms when you practice your buggery.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

On 6/15/2012 5:07 AM, sam wrote:
Greetings

it might be necessary to study also the enlightment of the christian using
appropriate methodologies
May The Lord be with you

I'd like to invite you to join my church. It took me years to find a
church where I fit in. ^_^

Is that because you couldn't fit in the front entry ???
Maybe time to diet.

I became a Pastafarian because it was a good fit. ^_^

TDD

Consumer Product Safety Comm. to discuss proposed SawStop technology safety rule George Max Woodworking 256 September 16th 06 06:03 PM
Safety first Nick UK diy 14 April 26th 06 10:40 PM
TS Safety Tanus Woodworking 10 April 18th 06 10:02 PM
Safety First Moe Home Repair 1 December 26th 05 03:27 PM
Wow, safety NOT first [email protected] Woodworking 62 December 23rd 04 03:50 PM