Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT - But worthy note for cell phone users...

....in cities where's they use traffic cams for ticketing.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/traffic-...-identity.html
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 20, 10:20*am, Red Green wrote:
...in cities where's they use traffic cams for ticketing.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/traffic-...teals-your-ide...

Interesting, but what does it have to do with cell phones
versus any other type of phone?
Posted to alt.home.repair

" wrote in news:28a84d06-
:

On Sep 20, 10:20*am, Red Green wrote:
...in cities where's they use traffic cams for ticketing.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/traffic-...teals-your-ide...

Interesting, but what does it have to do with cell phones
versus any other type of phone?

Nothing.

My bad.

....a failure in life. I feel like jumping. I'm going to counseling.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 20, 10:20*am, Red Green wrote:

...in cities where's they use traffic cams for ticketing.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/traffic-...teals-your-ide...

Yahoo is a joke. That article is a joke. The traffic camera does not
steal your identity. It's a variant on the typical phone-scam. How
come they don't title the article, Phone Scam Steals Your Identity -
that's what it is. Wot maroons. And while I'm casting maroons, you
too for posting it! ~

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sep 20, 11:36*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Sep 20, 10:20*am, Red Green wrote:

...in cities where's they use traffic cams for ticketing.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/traffic-...teals-your-ide...

Yahoo is a joke. *That article is a joke. *The traffic camera does not
steal your identity. *It's a variant on the typical phone-scam. *How
come they don't title the article, Phone Scam Steals Your Identity -
that's what it is. *Wot maroons. *And while I'm casting maroons, you
too for posting it! *~

Irregardless, I treat any unknown caller as lying to me.
I had a neighbor taken in by someone that identified themselves as
police trying to catch an identity thief.
They conned him into giving out all his credit card information and
took him for bundle.
It's good to keep these things in mind.

Posted to alt.home.repair

RicodJour wrote in news:915ba19d-9010-4b0b-9974-
:

On Sep 20, 10:20*am, Red Green wrote:

...in cities where's they use traffic cams for ticketing.

http://autos.yahoo.com/news/traffic-...teals-your-ide...

Yahoo is a joke. That article is a joke. The traffic camera does not
steal your identity. It's a variant on the typical phone-scam. How
come they don't title the article, Phone Scam Steals Your Identity -
that's what it is. Wot maroons. And while I'm casting maroons, you
too for posting it! ~

[...shunned by society, Red decides to to take a relaxing trip away from
the unkindlies - hiking the timeless Iranian border, the beautiful beaches
of Fukushima, some popular place in Mexico they call Cartel...]