Posted to alt.home.repair

Default roof inspection

Recently went through a hail storm that left some serious dings in my
truck. Thinking that it may have also did some damage to my roof
though I cant see any. Who should I contact for a professional and
honest appraisal.

Jimmie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 4/26/2011 3:59 PM, JIMMIE wrote:
Recently went through a hail storm that left some serious dings in my
truck. Thinking that it may have also did some damage to my roof
though I cant see any. Who should I contact for a professional and
honest appraisal.

Jimmie

Yes, you probably have roof damage. Your insurance agent maybe able to
give you the names of some roofers but that doesn't mean they are any
good. What happens after a hail storm is the roofing companies have to
hire help that may or may not be any good. Check the references out
carefully. That's about all you can do. If it damaged your truck it most
likely damaged your shingles too.

Jim
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 26, 4:13*pm, JimT wrote:
On 4/26/2011 3:59 PM, JIMMIE wrote:

Recently went through a hail storm that left some serious dings in my
truck. Thinking that it may have also did some damage to my roof
though I cant see any. Who should I contact for a professional and
honest appraisal.

Jimmie

Yes, you probably have roof damage. Your insurance agent maybe able to
give you the names of some roofers but that doesn't mean they are any
good. What happens after a hail storm is the roofing companies have to
hire help that may or may not be any good. Check the references out
carefully. That's about all you can do. If it damaged your truck it most
likely damaged your shingles too.

Jim

Go with whomever your insurance agent recommends, if he can provide at
least a couple of references.

Home inspection window expired without home inspection [email protected] Home Ownership 11 June 21st 06 10:04 AM
Termite Inspection: When? Saml Home Repair 6 January 15th 06 08:49 PM
After inspection SAMMY FINKELMAN Home Ownership 3 December 27th 05 08:37 PM
Gas inspection Antony Gelberg UK diy 1 April 18th 05 10:14 PM
deck inspection [email protected] Home Ownership 5 April 11th 05 05:59 PM