DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   roof inspection (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/322291-roof-inspection.html)

JIMMIE April 26th 11 09:59 PM

roof inspection

Recently went through a hail storm that left some serious dings in my
truck. Thinking that it may have also did some damage to my roof
though I cant see any. Who should I contact for a professional and
honest appraisal.

Jimmie

JimT[_2_] April 26th 11 10:13 PM

roof inspection

On 4/26/2011 3:59 PM, JIMMIE wrote:
Recently went through a hail storm that left some serious dings in my
truck. Thinking that it may have also did some damage to my roof
though I cant see any. Who should I contact for a professional and
honest appraisal.

Jimmie

Yes, you probably have roof damage. Your insurance agent maybe able to
give you the names of some roofers but that doesn't mean they are any
good. What happens after a hail storm is the roofing companies have to
hire help that may or may not be any good. Check the references out
carefully. That's about all you can do. If it damaged your truck it most
likely damaged your shingles too.

Jim

hr(bob) [email protected] April 27th 11 04:54 AM

roof inspection

On Apr 26, 4:13*pm, JimT wrote:
On 4/26/2011 3:59 PM, JIMMIE wrote:

Recently went through a hail storm that left some serious dings in my
truck. Thinking that it may have also did some damage to my roof
though I cant see any. Who should I contact for a professional and
honest appraisal.

Jimmie

Yes, you probably have roof damage. Your insurance agent maybe able to
give you the names of some roofers but that doesn't mean they are any
good. What happens after a hail storm is the roofing companies have to
hire help that may or may not be any good. Check the references out
carefully. That's about all you can do. If it damaged your truck it most
likely damaged your shingles too.

Jim

Go with whomever your insurance agent recommends, if he can provide at
least a couple of references.