Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers.house
SAMMY FINKELMAN

Default After inspection

In Pennsylvania, after an inspection, and a letter to the builder how
lomng does the builder have to send a reply?

Posted to misc.consumers.house

(SAMMY FINKELMAN) writes:
In Pennsylvania, after an inspection, and a letter to the builder how
lomng does the builder have to send a reply? "

That depends on who's doing the inspection and for what purpose? If
it's a purchaser's home inspection, then I agree, I doubt it's governed
by state law, but instead by the contract you signed.

Posted to misc.consumers.house

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 23:25:18 -0400, someone wrote:

In Pennsylvania, after an inspection, and a letter to the builder how
lomng does the builder have to send a reply?

Where does it say he has to at all? In your contract? Then look
there. (I don't know, you didn't show it to me, and neither did the
builder.)