Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hole in Driveway

I have a concrete driveway. Where it meets the poured concrete house
foundation, there is a hole about two inches wide that goes down to
the dirt. It’s under the siding such that I can’t clean it and smooth
it for good patch adhesion.

What should I put in it? Should I do it in layers such that each
layer dries before applying the next layer?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 5 Sep 2009 10:24:11 -0700 (PDT), "
wrote:

I have a concrete driveway. Where it meets the poured concrete house
foundation, there is a hole about two inches wide that goes down to
the dirt. It’s under the siding such that I can’t clean it and smooth
it for good patch adhesion.

What should I put in it? Should I do it in layers such that each
layer dries before applying the next layer?

Why do you want to fill it in? Is it just for looks or is
there a structural issue?
Posted to alt.home.repair

Thanks for the replies so far.

I want to fill it to prevent water from going under the driveway
through a hole.

I can't clean it because of access issues. Flushing it with water
won't work, as it will just fill with muddy water. A vacuum won't
fit. The best I can do is blow.