Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Where's Bernie?

Where's Bernie?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 14:46:03 -0500, Maskless Sociopath posted for all of us to
digest...

Where's Bernie?

Cast aside, as usual. Last seen wearing big black mittens the media is now
making fun of.

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/3/2021 12:40 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 14:46:03 -0500, Maskless Sociopath posted for all of us to
digest...

Where's Bernie?

Cast aside, as usual. Last seen wearing big black mittens the media is now
making fun of.

Ranking member of the Budget Committee +
https://www.sanders.senate.gov/about...e-assignments/
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wed, 3 Feb 2021 16:34:28 -0800, Bob F wrote:

On 2/3/2021 12:40 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 14:46:03 -0500, Maskless Sociopath posted for all of us to
digest...

Where's Bernie?

Cast aside, as usual. Last seen wearing big black mittens the media is now
making fun of.

Ranking member of the Budget Committee +
https://www.sanders.senate.gov/about...e-assignments/

They are not going to meet until the 10th, assuming the impeachment
dog and pony show is over.

Wednesday, Feb 10, 2021
10:00 AM €“ SD-608 Budget
Hearings to examine the nomination of Neera Tanden, of
Massachusetts, to be Director of the Office of Management and Budget.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Wednesday, Feb 10, 2021
10:00 AM €“ SD-608 Budget
Hearings to examine the nomination of Neera Tanden, of
Massachusetts, to be Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

The show the dems are putting on now is a big yawn. Most people already
know the outcome because they can't impeach a man who is not in office.
--
Maggie

Wednesday, Feb 10, 2021
10:00 AM €“ SD-608 Budget
Hearings to examine the nomination of Neera Tanden, of
Massachusetts, to be Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

The show the dems are putting on now is a big yawn. Most people already
know the outcome because they can't impeach a man who is not in office.
--
Maggie

I know you are impervious to learning this, but I have to say it:

Donald Trump was impeached by the House of Representatives on 13 January 2021.
The Senate trial has not yet taken place.

Donald Trump was also impeached on 18 December 2019. The Senate trial which
resulted from that impeachment started on 22 January 2020 and ended on
5 February 2020.

Cindy Hamilton

Wednesday, Feb 10, 2021
10:00 AM €“ SD-608 Budget
Hearings to examine the nomination of Neera Tanden, of
Massachusetts, to be Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

The show the dems are putting on now is a big yawn. Most people already
know the outcome because they can't impeach a man who is not in office.

He was the prez when he was impeached, fool.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 05:35:55 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/3/2021 3:40 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 14:46:03 -0500, Maskless Sociopath posted for all of us to
digest...

Where's Bernie?

Cast aside, as usual. Last seen wearing big black mittens the media is now
making fun of.

That picture will define him forever like the one of Micheal Dukakis in
a tank.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...op-that-tanked
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 4 Feb 2021 14:39:05 -0500, Frank "frank wrote:

On 2/3/2021 3:40 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 14:46:03 -0500, Maskless Sociopath posted for all of us to
digest...

Where's Bernie?

Cast aside, as usual. Last seen wearing big black mittens the media is now
making fun of.

That picture will define him forever like the one of Micheal Dukakis in
a tank.

https://www.usnews.com/news/articles...op-that-tanked

The difference is I doubt that picture changed anyone's opinion of
Bernie. In Vermont, where it counts, he looks like everyone else in
the winter.
I do notice northerners seem to have less tolerance for cold weather
than your average native DC person. They just have summer clothes and
winter clothes and if it is less than 65 out they are dressed like
they are going on a sleigh ride. I see them walking by my house all
bundled up on a cool morning and I am in shorts and a T shirt.

Wednesday, Feb 10, 2021
10:00 AM €“ SD-608 Budget
Hearings to examine the nomination of Neera Tanden, of
Massachusetts, to be Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

The show the dems are putting on now is a big yawn. Most people already
know the outcome because they can't impeach a man who is not in office.
--
Maggie

I know you are impervious to learning this, but I have to say it:

Donald Trump was impeached by the House of Representatives on 13 January 2021.
The Senate trial has not yet taken place.

Donald Trump was also impeached on 18 December 2019. The Senate trial which
resulted from that impeachment started on 22 January 2020 and ended on
5 February 2020.

Cindy Hamilton

It doesn't matter what they think they did... it was not legal. They
can't impeach anyone who is not holding office.

--
Maggie

Wednesday, Feb 10, 2021
10:00 AM €“ SD-608 Budget
Hearings to examine the nomination of Neera Tanden, of
Massachusetts, to be Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

The show the dems are putting on now is a big yawn. Most people already
know the outcome because they can't impeach a man who is not in office.
--
Maggie

I know you are impervious to learning this, but I have to say it:

Donald Trump was impeached by the House of Representatives on 13
January 2021.
The Senate trial has not yet taken place.

Donald Trump was also impeached on 18 December 2019.Â* The Senate trial
which
resulted from that impeachment started on 22 January 2020 and ended on
5 February 2020.

Cindy Hamilton

It doesn't matter what they think they did... it was not legal.Â* They
can't impeach anyone who is not holding office.

They did not. He was president when he was impeached. Just because the
Repub leader in the Senate refused to do his job quickly does not in any
way remove the Senate's responsibility to try the case. That is required
by the Constitution.

Wednesday, Feb 10, 2021
10:00 AM €“ SD-608 Budget
[...]

They did impeach Trump while he was still prez, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 11:44:08 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

--
"Who or What is Rod Speed?

man" on the InterNet."

Wednesday, Feb 10, 2021
10:00 AM €“ SD-608 Budget
Hearings to examine the nomination of Neera Tanden, of
Massachusetts, to be Director of the Office of Management and Budget.

The show the dems are putting on now is a big yawn. Most people already
know the outcome because they can't impeach a man who is not in office..
--
Maggie

I know you are impervious to learning this, but I have to say it:

Donald Trump was impeached by the House of Representatives on 13 January 2021.
The Senate trial has not yet taken place.

Donald Trump was also impeached on 18 December 2019. The Senate trial which
resulted from that impeachment started on 22 January 2020 and ended on
5 February 2020.

Cindy Hamilton

It doesn't matter what they think they did... it was not legal. They
can't impeach anyone who is not holding office.

He was President on 13 January 2021 when he was impeached.

Cindy Hamilton

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/5/2021 11:08 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 2/5/2021 7:29 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 19:19:06 -0700, rbowman wrote:

On 02/05/2021 02:05 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Thu, 04 Feb 2021 17:32:17 -0500,
posted for all
of us to
digest...

The difference is I doubt that picture changed anyone's opinion of
Bernie. In Vermont, where it counts, he looks like everyone else in
the winter.
I do notice northerners seem to have less tolerance for cold weather
than your average native DC person. They just have summer clothes and
winter clothes and if it is less than 65 out they are dressed like
they are going on a sleigh ride. I see them walking by my house all
bundled up on a cool morning and I am in shorts and a T shirt.

That's because:Â*Â*Â*Â* You are a "Manley Man"!

The predictions are for 12 below Thursday. Let's see you do that in
shorts and a t-shirt. I was hoping we could get through the winter
without any of that below zero ****.

Twelve blow is cold, I am talking about people dressing like Bernie
when it's 50 and the sun is shining.

You are imagining it.

Well, maybe you saw the 3 people visiting from florida.

I went to the doctor last Tuesday, one of the colder mornings this year.
It was 43F when I left the house. I was asked if I was cold wearing
shorts. "Nope, 40 years in Connecticut" Most of the locals were
bundled up well.

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 19:19:06 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

The predictions are for 12 below Thursday. Let's see you do that in
shorts and a t-shirt. I was hoping we could get through the winter
without any of that below zero ****.

Do you have ANY idea of what an endlessly chattering senile gossip you are,
lowbrowwoman? Try reading your own posts and see for yourself! LOL
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 2:40:45 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 14:46:03 -0500, Maskless Sociopath posted for all of us to
digest...

Where's Bernie?

Cast aside, as usual. Last seen wearing big black mittens the media is now
making fun of.

--
Tekkie

Bernie's mittens are a sign of white privilege.
https://news.yahoo.com/did-bernie-sanders-inauguration-outfit-epitomize-white-privilege-a-san-francisco-teacher-thinks-so-204425621.html What isn't anymore?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/06/2021 02:58 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
On Wednesday, February 3, 2021 at 2:40:45 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 14:46:03 -0500, Maskless Sociopath posted for all of us to
digest...

Where's Bernie?

Cast aside, as usual. Last seen wearing big black mittens the media is now
making fun of.

--
Tekkie

Bernie's mittens are a sign of white privilege.
https://news.yahoo.com/did-bernie-sanders-inauguration-outfit-epitomize-white-privilege-a-san-francisco-teacher-thinks-so-204425621.html What isn't anymore?

https://torontosun.com/news/world/wo...hite-privilege

Ingrid Seyer-Ochi looks pretty white and privileged to me. I could
almost understand a black teacher spouting that bull****.I wonder if
Ingrid would approve of my ushanka? It has a hammer and sickle on the
crest so she might salute.

The cat was suspicious. I had to explain it is black faux fur and not
one of his relatives.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 12:40:45 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 15:52:07 -0500, Tekkie© wrote:

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 19:19:06 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to
digest...

On 02/05/2021 02:05 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Thu, 04 Feb 2021 17:32:17 -0500, posted for all
of us to
digest...

The difference is I doubt that picture changed anyone's opinion of
Bernie. In Vermont, where it counts, he looks like everyone else in
the winter.
I do notice northerners seem to have less tolerance for cold weather
than your average native DC person. They just have summer clothes and
winter clothes and if it is less than 65 out they are dressed like
they are going on a sleigh ride. I see them walking by my house all
bundled up on a cool morning and I am in shorts and a T shirt.

That's because: You are a "Manley Man"!

The predictions are for 12 below Thursday. Let's see you do that in
shorts and a t-shirt. I was hoping we could get through the winter
without any of that below zero ****.

Not me man, I am a cold weather avoider. That's what thermostats were
invented
for. Snow = no go.

Thermostat? In the winter? I have not heard of this thing.
My wife has the windows open and the exhaust fan on when it is 50
outside. (which means it is 50 inside)

Thats because she is so fat that she doesnt feel the cold.

You are a pretty miserable cock sucker aren't you?

Google hot flashes **** head
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 12:40:45 +1100, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Charming.

Google hot flashes **** head

Any 2 year old could leave that for dead.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 7 Feb 2021 19:38:37 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

Bod addressing abnormal senile quarreller Rodent:
"Do you practice arguing with yourself in an empty room?"
MID:

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 17:51:40 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

https://torontosun.com/news/world/wo...hite-privilege

Ingrid Seyer-Ochi looks pretty white and privileged to me.

Well, you look/sound like an endlessly gossiping senile blabbermouth to me,
lowbrowwoman.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default White privilege does NOT exist - (was: OT: Where's Bernie?)

On 2/6/2021 3:58 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Tekkie

Bernie's mittens are a sign of white privilege.
https://news.yahoo.com/did-bernie-sanders-inauguration-outfit-epitomize-white-privilege-a-san-francisco-teacher-thinks-so-204425621.html What isn't anymore?

The ONLY privilege that exists is money.

--
Maggie
Posted to alt.home.repair

"Muggles" wrote in message ...
On 2/6/2021 3:58 PM, Dean Hoffman wrote:
Tekkie

Bernie's mittens are a sign of white privilege.
https://news.yahoo.com/did-bernie-sanders-inauguration-outfit-epitomize-white-privilege-a-san-francisco-teacher-thinks-so-204425621.html
What isn't anymore?

The ONLY privilege that exists is money.

Mindlessly silly. Its also those you know, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 15:15:02 +1100, cantankerous trolling geezer Rodent

The Natural Philosopher about senile Rodent:
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 17:51:40 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

[...]

I used to call them trooper hats. One of those along with a gaiter & gloves is
suitable to visit the stop & rob.

--
Tekkie

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sat, 06 Feb 2021 20:21:30 -0500, posted for all of us to
digest...

[...]

It is a fancy on / off switch. Wife gets cold switch goes on. Wife too hot
switch delay is invoked for indeterminate amount of time. Closely correlates
with fuel oil delivery's and ready kilowatt.
--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/08/2021 12:58 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

[...]

Yeah but I figured I'd go for the Red Army edition. Only fitting when
you find yourself living in a socialist republic.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 8 Feb 2021 18:44:39 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

[...]

Could you post a source? I couldn't find any... only the regular crap they sell
at Cabelas...

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/09/2021 03:00 PM, Tekkie� wrote:
Could you post a source? I couldn't find any... only the regular crap they sell
at Cabelas...

Amazon -- love it and hate it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009BQUI2Y

It's faux fur, or as the Russian troops referred to it, fish fur. There
are some real fur

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017R6SQWS

The hammer and sickle medallion is easy to remove if you don't want to
offend snowflakes. I go for épater les bourgeois.

I'm fond of Russian stuff. It ain't fancy but it works. Tomorrow night's
project is cooking up a pot of shchi. Nothing loke a bowl of shchi and a
side of kasha on a cold winter night.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 20:51:23 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Amazon -- love it and hate it.

Sure, thanks for telling us, senile gossip! It's all we always wanted to
know!