Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT: Where's Bernie?

On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 20:51:23 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

On 02/09/2021 03:00 PM, Tekkie? wrote:
Could you post a source? I couldn't find any... only the regular crap they sell
at Cabelas...

Amazon -- love it and hate it.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009BQUI2Y

It's faux fur, or as the Russian troops referred to it, fish fur. There
are some real fur

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B017R6SQWS

The hammer and sickle medallion is easy to remove if you don't want to
offend snowflakes. I go for épater les bourgeois.

I'm fond of Russian stuff. It ain't fancy but it works. Tomorrow night's
project is cooking up a pot of shchi. Nothing loke a bowl of shchi and a
side of kasha on a cold winter night.

Thanks for the link. I would like to get one with a different medallion but
when I put that in the search it had a lot of womens hats and a top hat with
medallions like one would find at a circus. I would like to find a German or
Irish or gun or Don't tread on me medallion.

Obviously, you are the Russian connection! 8-)

--
Tekkie
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/10/2021 01:43 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

[...]

Da. Russians make good things, Kalashnikovs, Mosin Nagants, Svetlana
vacuum tubes, balalaikas...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljIiM1h6lq8

oops, wrong one.. Not Russian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o9L9Nj1_GA

Posted to alt.home.repair

"rbowman" wrote in message
[...]

And vodka, caviar etc and have a great line in assassinating
political opponents and nosy journalists etc.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljIiM1h6lq8

oops, wrong one.. Not Russian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o9L9Nj1_GA

Posted to alt.home.repair

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 19:36:44 -0700, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Da. Russians make good things, Kalashnikovs, Mosin Nagants, Svetlana
vacuum tubes, balalaikas...

I wonder whether they also produce useless endlessly gossiping senile tards
such as yourself, the way the Yanks do it, lowbrowwoman.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Thu, 11 Feb 2021 15:01:42 +1100, Fred, better known as cantankerous

FLUSH the trolling senile pest's latest troll**** unread

cretin's pathological trolling: