Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Where's Bernie?

wrote in message
On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 15:52:07 -0500, Tekkie© wrote:

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 19:19:06 -0700, rbowman posted for all of us to
digest...

On 02/05/2021 02:05 PM, Tekkie? wrote:

On Thu, 04 Feb 2021 17:32:17 -0500, posted for all
of us to
digest...

The difference is I doubt that picture changed anyone's opinion of
Bernie. In Vermont, where it counts, he looks like everyone else in
the winter.
I do notice northerners seem to have less tolerance for cold weather
than your average native DC person. They just have summer clothes and
winter clothes and if it is less than 65 out they are dressed like
they are going on a sleigh ride. I see them walking by my house all
bundled up on a cool morning and I am in shorts and a T shirt.

That's because: You are a "Manley Man"!

The predictions are for 12 below Thursday. Let's see you do that in
shorts and a t-shirt. I was hoping we could get through the winter
without any of that below zero ****.

Not me man, I am a cold weather avoider. That's what thermostats were
invented
for. Snow = no go.

Thermostat? In the winter? I have not heard of this thing.
My wife has the windows open and the exhaust fan on when it is 50
outside. (which means it is 50 inside)

Thats because she is so fat that she doesnt feel the cold.