Toshiba lcd tv

Old August 20th 10, 05:58 PM posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Toshiba lcd tv

Hi

Does anyone know where I can get the firmware update for a Toshiba 19DV665DB
lcd tv ? It has the well known sound fault, which I'm told can be fixed with
the upgrade. I've checked the Toshiba website, but there are no updates for
the DV series tv's. I believe the 22" version has the same fault.

Thanks
John T.

Old August 23rd 10, 01:42 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair

John T. wrote:
Does anyone know where I can get the firmware update for a Toshiba 19DV665DB
lcd tv ? It has the well known sound fault, which I'm told can be fixed with
the upgrade. I've checked the Toshiba website, but there are no updates for
the DV series tv's. I believe the 22" version has the same fault.

The AVS Forum, maybe?
www.avsforum.com

TM

Toshiba DVD/R for PC Siciliano Electronics Repair 3 February 12th 07 12:00 PM
Using Toshiba vc-625 remote control to set picture settings on Toshiba 20af42 TV [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 December 27th 06 04:51 AM
Toshiba G Electronics Repair 1 July 14th 05 06:30 AM
Help with my Toshiba TV Jesse Electronics Repair 12 March 14th 05 12:59 PM
Toshiba 50"!! bubbajim Electronics Repair 0 January 9th 05 01:55 PM