MattBaum

Default RCA CTC 169 AJ scrap Chassis Needed

Hi -

My 27" PROSCAN TV needs a new "System Control" - the 40 pin IC, U3101
Listed in the field service manual as Stock Number 202017.
The part is no longer available from RCA/ProScan.

Perhaps someone about to scrap a set bad for almost any other reason
would be good enough to salvage the control chip - or send me the bad
chassis and I can cut it out.

TIA -
Matt
(201)666-9207

MattBaum

Thanks for the response.

Though I've had the set apart several times, I never noted the numbers
on the U3101.
It's now assembled and working (aside from the OnScreen Display and
some tuning functions.)
I leave for a 2 week vacation next week, and won't be able to get
anything more on it until I return. However, the Stock Number (202017)
and chassis number (CTC 169 AJ) should identify it.

Thanks again -
Matt