Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
D. J. Dorn

Default Had enough of the crap here

I've learned a great deal from people on this newsgroup either by asking
questions or by lurking. Hopefully, I've been able to pass some help here
and there as well. For the time being, I've decided to take a hiatus
because I'm sick of all the disgusting posts and people going through such
lengths to prevent you from blocking them. It's truly a shame that such a
productive newsgroup has to be ruined by such people.

Don