Robatoy

In article ,
"D. J. Dorn" wrote:

I've learned a great deal from people on this newsgroup either by asking
questions or by lurking. Hopefully, I've been able to pass some help here
and there as well. For the time being, I've decided to take a hiatus
because I'm sick of all the disgusting posts and people going through such
lengths to prevent you from blocking them. It's truly a shame that such a
productive newsgroup has to be ruined by such people.

Don

And your leaving helps us how?
I find my kill filters work really well.
Ya gotto dig a lot of dirt if you want find diamonds.

Don't hand the scriptkiddies a victory, Don.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Rob