max

Default Drawer lock bit help

I bought a drawer lock bit and it didn't come with instructions. I just
spent an hour running boards through and could not get it right. Can anyone
steer me in the right direction?
Thanks
max

Dave Balderstone

In article , max
wrote:

I bought a drawer lock bit and it didn't come with instructions. I just
spent an hour running boards through and could not get it right. Can anyone
steer me in the right direction?

http://www.binkyswoodworking.com/DrawerLockMiter.html

Edwin Pawlowski

"max" wrote in message
I bought a drawer lock bit and it didn't come with instructions. I just
spent an hour running boards through and could not get it right. Can
anyone
steer me in the right direction?
Thanks
max

I bought one from Infinity tools. It came with instructions and they also
have them on their web page. www.infinitytools.com Did you buy a cheapo
brand? Can't imagine why it would not have an instruction sheet because
they are not as simple as say, a roundover bit.

JeffB

This might get you started - http://www.rockler.com/tech/53825.pdf

--
JeffB