Don

Default Jet & Shop Fox catalogs?

Anybody know how/where to get current Jet and Shop Fox catalogs?
I can see most of the stuff online but I like to sit at my workbench and
drool all over the colored pages and dream.
Just got the 2005 Grizzly in with the embossed cover. Whoa.....
Somebody should have words with Delta.
Ordered their catalog from the website a couple weeks ago and they sent me
the 2003-2004 version and its real small, almost useless.

loutent

After several years (really) of over analysis, I replaced
my tired (15+ yr old) contractor saw with a Grizzly 1023SL
about 3 months ago.

Could not be happier for the $1K I paid.

A home woodworker/ hobbyist cannot need a better
saw/fence combo for the money.

And it's about $2/pound! I think that you could melt it down
and get half your money back (the way iron/steel prices
are going).

Really like that Griz catalog too.

It's like fantasyland.

Lou

In article . net, Don
wrote:

Anybody know how/where to get current Jet and Shop Fox catalogs?
I can see most of the stuff online but I like to sit at my workbench and
drool all over the colored pages and dream.
Just got the 2005 Grizzly in with the embossed cover. Whoa.....
Somebody should have words with Delta.
Ordered their catalog from the website a couple weeks ago and they sent me
the 2003-2004 version and its real small, almost useless.

RonB

After several years (really) of over analysis, I replaced
my tired (15+ yr old) contractor saw with a Grizzly 1023SL
about 3 months ago.

Could not be happier for the $1K I paid.

A home woodworker/ hobbyist cannot need a better
saw/fence combo for the money.

Don't know how this fits the origninal post but I agree. I have had a 1023S
for about 3-1/2 years and I think it is the best cabinet saw value
available. Only thing better is I got mine for about $825 + shipping.

Don

"loutent" wrote
Really like that Griz catalog too.

It's like fantasyland.

Now, if they could place some decent strumpets in nail aprons, cut-offs and
10" Redwings in provocative poses amongst the tools, and then make the whole
thing into a 16 month calendar............

.....I'd buy that for a dollah. heh-heh

Don wrote:
"loutent" wrote
Really like that Griz catalog too.

It's like fantasyland.

Now, if they could place some decent strumpets in nail aprons,

cut-offs and
10" Redwings in provocative poses amongst the tools, and then make

the whole
thing into a 16 month calendar............

....I'd buy that for a dollah. heh-heh

Don:

Grizzley sells direct to the customer. Grizzley is a catalog company.
Delta is a manufacture and sells through a dealer program. Contact
your local Delta dealer and they would most happy to send you a
catolog.

good luck,
Mike

Don

wrote in message
oups.com...

Don wrote:
"loutent" wrote
Really like that Griz catalog too.

It's like fantasyland.

Now, if they could place some decent strumpets in nail aprons,

cut-offs and
10" Redwings in provocative poses amongst the tools, and then make

the whole
thing into a 16 month calendar............

....I'd buy that for a dollah. heh-heh

Don:

Grizzley sells direct to the customer. Grizzley is a catalog company.
Delta is a manufacture and sells through a dealer program. Contact
your local Delta dealer and they would most happy to send you a
catolog.

Hey Mike,
I received the Delta catalog a week or 2 ago, I mentioned it in another
post.
Its the 2003-2004 version and its real small, about 3" wide x 8" tall.
A little disappointing, when you consider they sell big ticket products.
Now that Grizzly catalog, thats something else. Very nice.
I was just thumbing through the back part a few mins ago, the part with all
the metal working stuff. Dang.