Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Jet 13" planer/molder

I need to move up from my Delta 12" planer to one with something more
to it. (I have about 1000 b.f. of old growth oak barnboards to plane
down) I'm thinking about the Jet JPM-13.

Anyone have anything good bad or indifferent to say about it? How long
have you had it? How much wood have you run through it? Would you buy
it again? What would you change about it?