Jane & David

Default Anyone from Norway here?

Hei

I have a favor to ask from anyone reading this in Norway. After
contacting the publisher and several Norwegian book stores, I am having
no luck finding a particular Norwegian book:

Møbelsnekring etter gamle forbilder
Borgersen, Tom Skånsar
Boksenteret, 1997
ISBN: 8276831311

(I don't know if the norsk vowels will get through, but you know what
that should say)

If you have a copy for sale, I am interested.

På forhånd takk
PDX David
Dave Hinz

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:18:36 -0800, Jane & David wrote:
Hei

I have a favor to ask from anyone reading this in Norway. After
contacting the publisher and several Norwegian book stores, I am having
no luck finding a particular Norwegian book:

I have friends there, if you can't find a source I can put you in touch.
Too bad this isn't a week ago, two of 'em just flew in tonight...

Let me know; my email address does work.

Dave Hinz
AAvK

Hei

I have a favor to ask from anyone reading this in Norway. After
contacting the publisher and several Norwegian book stores, I am having
no luck finding a particular Norwegian book:

Møbelsnekring etter gamle forbilder
Borgersen, Tom Skånsar
Boksenteret, 1997
ISBN: 8276831311

(I don't know if the norsk vowels will get through, but you know what
that should say)

If you have a copy for sale, I am interested.

På forhånd takk
PDX David

Maybe these will work:
http://www.cappelen.no/main/katalog....sbn=8276831311
http://www.cappelen.no/main/katalog....sbn=8276831311

looks like they are selling it, the only site I could find and has two variations
of the URL, Kr 250, looks like the price to me, I am in California so I cannot
read it. I would like to know if you can buy it there.

--
Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Jane & David

In article ,
Dave Hinz wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 14:18:36 -0800, Jane & David wrote:
Hei

I have a favor to ask from anyone reading this in Norway. After
contacting the publisher and several Norwegian book stores, I am having
no luck finding a particular Norwegian book:

I have friends there, if you can't find a source I can put you in touch.
Too bad this isn't a week ago, two of 'em just flew in tonight...

Let me know; my email address does work.

Dave Hinz

Dave,

Thanks for the offer. I have family and friends in Norway I will ask if
I can't find it on my own. It would be better for me to ask someone in
my family than to impose on you and your friends. I just thought that
someone on the wreck might have a copy that they are through with. Plus,
I'm still waiting to hear back from more book stores.

But thanks a lot for your offer!

David
Jane & David

In article sy20e.1001$AN1.794@fed1read03, "AAvK"
wrote:

Maybe these will work:
http://www.cappelen.no/main/katalog....sbn=8276831311
http://www.cappelen.no/main/katalog....sbn=8276831311

looks like they are selling it, the only site I could find and has two
variations
of the URL, Kr 250, looks like the price to me, I am in California so I
cannot
read it. I would like to know if you can buy it there.

Alex,

Thanks for the tip. But unfortunately the phrase just under the price
says that it is sold out and no more will be coming. But thanks to you I
now know what the cover looks like. As a last resort, I'll be in Norway
again in '07 or '08 so I can do a easier search knowing what to look for.

Thanks!

David

AAvK

Alex,

Thanks for the tip. But unfortunately the phrase just under the price
says that it is sold out and no more will be coming. But thanks to you I
now know what the cover looks like. As a last resort, I'll be in Norway
again in '07 or '08 so I can do a easier search knowing what to look for.

Thanks!

David

You might also borrow one from a public library and scan all of it to pdf...
don't forget the isbn number 8276831311 is most important.