Unquestionably Confused

Default 2" abrasive rolls?

I seem to recall that somebody here (?) was searching for 2" abrasive rolls.

If you've not found them try:

www.mscdirect.com

They are an industrial jobber with a little bit of everything. Think WW
Grainger on a smaller scale.

They have a 2" by 50 yard roll for $22.49 in grits from 80 to 400

A catalog number to get you in the ball park is YV00405084
Gerald Ross

Unquestionably Confused wrote:
I seem to recall that somebody here (?) was searching for 2" abrasive rolls.

If you've not found them try:

www.mscdirect.com

They are an industrial jobber with a little bit of everything. Think WW
Grainger on a smaller scale.

They have a 2" by 50 yard roll for $22.49 in grits from 80 to 400

A catalog number to get you in the ball park is YV00405084

Thanks. Got some already, but it's nice to have more than
one source available.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

I remember when Saturns were rockets,
not cars.

Teamcasa

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

I remember when Saturns were rockets,
not cars.

I remember when Saturn was a planet - not rockets or cars!
- A Saturn Retailer!
Dave

http://www.usenet.com
Buddy Matlosz

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message
. com...
I seem to recall that somebody here (?) was searching for 2" abrasive

rolls.

If you've not found them try:

www.mscdirect.com

They are an industrial jobber with a little bit of everything. Think WW
Grainger on a smaller scale.

Are you serious? Have you ever seen their print catalog?

B.

Larry Jaques

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:44:57 -0500, the inscrutable "Buddy Matlosz"
spake:

"Unquestionably Confused" wrote in message
.com...
I seem to recall that somebody here (?) was searching for 2" abrasive

rolls.

If you've not found them try:

www.mscdirect.com

They are an industrial jobber with a little bit of everything. Think WW
Grainger on a smaller scale.

Are you serious? Have you ever seen their print catalog?

Websters, MSC, Grainger, and McMaster all have Hernia Editions.

--

People will occasionally stumble over the truth, but
most of the time they'll pick themselves up and carry on.

mac davis

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:53:15 -0800, "Teamcasa" wrote:

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

I remember when Saturns were rockets,
not cars.

I remember when Saturn was a planet - not rockets or cars!
- A Saturn Retailer!
Dave

"You touch my Saturn and I'll kick Uranus"
(license plate bracket on a local Saturn)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Larry Jaques

On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 09:53:56 -0800, the inscrutable mac davis
spake:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:53:15 -0800, "Teamcasa" wrote:

Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

I remember when Saturns were rockets,
not cars.

I remember when Saturn was a planet - not rockets or cars!
- A Saturn Retailer!
Dave

"You touch my Saturn and I'll kick Uranus"
(license plate bracket on a local Saturn)

Q: How are the Starship Enterprise and toilet paper alike?
A: They're on a voyage to Uranus to pick off the Klingons.

--
Put some color in your cheeks: Garden Naked!
------
Steve Knight

Q: How are the Starship Enterprise and toilet paper alike?
A: They're on a voyage to Uranus to pick off the Klingons.

how are the enterprise and toilet paper the same?
the both circle Uranus and they both wipe out kingons'

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes