Lobby Dosser

Default FS: Nova 3000 Wood Lathe - Portland,OR

************ LOCAL PICKUP PORTLAND, OREGON ONLY **************

Nova 3000 Wood Lathe - Specs he

http://www.teknatool.com/products/Lathes/3000/nova.htm

This is the 24" between centers model. Can be extended and takes DVR head
and tailstock.

Includes:

MOTOR - 1HP Leeson with Leeson variable speed controller wired for 110V.
Controller can be rewired for 220V.

TOOLRESTS - standard 12" straight, 6" straight, 12" curved.
CENTERS - One 4 blade drive and 2 live centers.
FACEPLATE - One 6", cast aluminum, 8 screw hole, Teknatool faceplate.
JACOBS CHUCK and 2MT shaft.
1.25" TAP for making your own wooden spindle accessories such as screw on
glue blocks.

EXCELLENT CONDITION.

ASKING $600.00

If you, or someone you know, might be interested, please contact me at:

Please use Lathe as the subject of your e-mail.

Thanks,
LD

Mr Dosser, I have been out of town for the past week and just saw your
add. I supose the lathe has been sold, if not I am very interested
please let me know.
Jim Mc Gillis

Lobby Dosser

The lathe is sold.

Thanks to all who replied.

LD

### micro-FAQ on wood # 028 P van Rijckevorsel Woodworking 2 January 5th 05 08:03 AM
Steam Bending Lumber - Any Good Sites Big John Woodworking 2 December 26th 04 06:30 PM
FAQ - Steambending gregg Woodworking 0 December 26th 04 02:06 PM
### micro-FAQ on wood # 010 P van Rijckevorsel Woodworking 0 May 22nd 04 08:45 AM
Nova 3000 lathe Larry Dryden Woodturning 4 December 21st 03 04:01 PM