John Moorhead

Default The SECRET Society, again... and yes, it's a gloat!

Folks -

OK, apparently all is forgiven - I just got my PRE-APPROVED HCA MEMBERSHIP
MONOGRAPH in yesterday's mail. Y'know, I really DO hate to be a cynic about
all of this, but how the hell can you keep all of this PRIVILEGED
information and MEMBERS ONLY status when the packet is enclosed in an
oversize, BRIGHT orange florescent envelope? Keee-rist! Now the mail-man
knows - heck, he's probably already got a woody just from the POSSIBILITY
that a 14 in 1 Tool Gauge/Flashlight/Screwdriver/Web Browser/Hot Dog
Stop/HCA Discount Card/Ninja Throwing Star could show up AT ANY TIME.

I am pretty sure I saw my neighbor lurking around the recycle can last
night, looking to see if I "slipped up" with the seeeeecret membership
materials - Ha! what a piker.... Not a chance!

The guy down the block dropped by this morning, trying to be all
casual-like.... asking if I "happened" to have a drill bit gauge handy so
that he could sort through a cigar box of old drill bits. Naturally, I
dropped him before he finished his sentence. The Coroner is still out on
the porch dealing with the aftermath. He flashed the badge and started to
ask MORE questions, but I flashed my "you know what" membership card in
return and he fell mute.

This was SO worth the LIFETIME membership fee of $700. I'm already working
on making more room for all of those tools that are going to show up any day
now. I think that the guy who was the Currency Minister in Nigeria is going
to be delivering them, probably with a PM-66. WHOO-HOOOOOO.

This is WAY better than being part of the Illuminati!

John Moorhead

Don Sforza

This is WAY better than being part of the Illuminati!

Yeah, and you don't need to heat up the branding irons.

Don

jo4hn

John Moorhead wrote:

Folks -

OK, apparently all is forgiven - I just got my PRE-APPROVED HCA MEMBERSHIP
MONOGRAPH in yesterday's mail. [snippage]

This was SO worth the LIFETIME membership fee of $700. I'm already working
on making more room for all of those tools that are going to show up any day
now. I think that the guy who was the Currency Minister in Nigeria is going
to be delivering them, probably with a PM-66. WHOO-HOOOOOO.

This is WAY better than being part of the Illuminati!

John Moorhead

Easy there big fella. The secret to having a secret organization is
keeping it secret. Slink and skulk, don't flash and brag. Maintain
deniability. Remember, there is no cabal.
mahalo,
4
Robatoy

In article ,
"John Moorhead" wrote:

[...]

....you have said too much.....
Dave Balderstone

In article , John
Moorhead wrote:

This is WAY better than being part of the Illuminati!

YEah, but did you get the ultra-special BLACK guage, like I did?

jo4hn

Dave Balderstone wrote:

In article , John
Moorhead wrote:

This is WAY better than being part of the Illuminati!

YEah, but did you get the ultra-special BLACK guage, like I did?

Whoa. Dave is a *player*.
Backlash

I defeated the cabal in the first version of Trade Wars, long, long ago, on
a BBS, before the Internet was fashionable. That's why they no longer
exist.....

RJ

"jo4hn" wrote in message
ink.net...
John Moorhead wrote:

Folks -

OK, apparently all is forgiven - I just got my PRE-APPROVED HCA
MEMBERSHIP MONOGRAPH in yesterday's mail. [snippage]

This was SO worth the LIFETIME membership fee of $700. I'm already
working on making more room for all of those tools that are going to show
up any day now. I think that the guy who was the Currency Minister in
Nigeria is going to be delivering them, probably with a PM-66.
WHOO-HOOOOOO.

This is WAY better than being part of the Illuminati!

John Moorhead

Easy there big fella. The secret to having a secret organization is
keeping it secret. Slink and skulk, don't flash and brag. Maintain
deniability. Remember, there is no cabal.
mahalo,
4

Dave Balderstone

In article . net,
jo4hn wrote:

Whoa. Dave is a *player*.

Not necc a "speller" though...

That would be gauge, not guage.

;-)

Can I join? Can I? Can I?

Dan

Dave Hinz

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 18:15:42 GMT, jo4hn wrote:

Easy there big fella. The secret to having a secret organization is
keeping it secret. Slink and skulk, don't flash and brag. Maintain
deniability. Remember, there is no cabal.

Speaking of - you missed last meeting, Jo4hn, and I noticed you're on
for treats for next time.

Dave