Morris Dovey

Default Photos of radial arm saw flipper stops (repost with corrected link)

Finally got around to posting photos of some shop-made t-track
flipper stops I built for my old RAS. They aren't beautiful; but
they work well and are easy to make.

Photos at bottom of http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/RAS_Table.html

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Morris, I am about to replace my table top on my RAS as well and find
your article very helpful. Excuse my ignorance but what is a "propel
nut". Is that the same as a t-nut?

Al Hoffmann

Rumpty

Al before you replace the top, consider making a two ply steel reinforced
"Mr. Sawdust" style top for your RAS. This will be stable and remain flat.
Suggested reading:

http://mrsawdust.com/index.php

and

Rumpty

wrote in message
oups.com...
Morris, I am about to replace my table top on my RAS as well and find
your article very helpful. Excuse my ignorance but what is a "propel
nut". Is that the same as a t-nut?

Al Hoffmann

Thank you both for your advise. I will heed it.

Al