Default Good bye Robin Hartl

On this weekend's Hometime (the one in syndication, not PBS)
at the end of the show (a guy adding on to his house), Dean
saluted Robin and introduced us to a new member of the
staff - Miriam Johnson (no relation to Dean). Interesting
note on their website - is that they are no longer
doing the "husband/wife" act as of yore, but rather
a more well in their words -

"Today, we are moving away from the married couple concept, yet taking
the "living the project" format even further to include real homeowners
pitching in and a unique home improvement crew."

That's why we see more of Bucki, Dan, and Judd and
the homeowners. Have you noticed that most of the
homeowners in the last year have been Hometime staff
members? Guess that's perk for working on the show.

Anyways, getting back to Dean's last words on Robin,
wished she were there to say goodbye to her fans and
to thank us for the support. When JoAnne left there
was bigger "to do" about it.

We will miss her - oh, well, there's always those ladder commercials!

MJ Wallace

Olebiker

I guess they will have to do a follow-up to the PBS special, "The Many
Wives of Dean Johnson."

Dick Durbin

Charlie Self

MJ Wallace notes:
That's why we see more of Bucki,

Is she any kin to Traci and Sandi and and Toni and Marti and Candi and
Brandi all the other transformed "Ys"?

I took it from their website but Bucki is a guy!

Bob

Robin's been on the info commercial with the guy from the sitcom Home
Improvement advertising ladders.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I took it from their website but Bucki is a guy!

Lee Gordon

Is she any kin to Traci and Sandi and and Toni and Marti and Candi and
Brandi all the other transformed "Ys"?

Aren't those the names of Hugh Hefner's current batch of girlfriends?

Lee

Bob

10 4

"jo4hn" wrote in message
.net...
wrote:
[nuke]
We will miss her - oh, well, there's always those ladder commercials!

MJ Wallace

Nice butt though...

Charlie Self

mjwall responds:

I took it from their website but Bucki is a guy!

His parents' fault or is he just another on-the-air pretentious type?

Tom Watson

On Wed, 09 Mar 2005 03:41:26 GMT, jo4hn wrote:

Nice butt though...

:-)...

Thomas J. Watson - WoodDorker

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)