Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jeff Fleisher

Default tablesaw guard

I am considering purchasing a HTC Brett tablesaw guard. This is the guard
used in Kelly Mehler's 'Tablesaw video/DVD'. Does anyone have any
experience with this guard and can provide comments? The best price I've
found is on Amazon.com....anyone have any good sources for a supplier for
either a new or used guard?
Thanks,
Jeff