J T

Default MEDIEVAL CHEST

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homep...bert/chest.htm

I've posted similar before, but don't think I've posted this one.
But, what the Hell?, even if I did, make one, give it to a kid, and say
it's a Viking chest. The kid may know you're a flat-out lier, but I bet
it'll be appreciated anyway.

JOAT
Intellectual brilliance is no guarantee against being dead wrong.
- David Fasold

SIX PLANK HOPE CHEST J T Woodworking 6 January 30th 05 09:16 PM
frame and panel chest - question minimum rail size Part-timer Woodworking 1 January 25th 05 10:05 PM
BLANKET CHEST J T Woodworking 1 January 21st 05 10:42 PM
NEW ENGLAND PINE BLANKET CHEST J T Woodworking 4 January 8th 05 03:09 PM
#413 Classic Tool Chest Chris S Woodturning 1 October 16th 03 07:07 PM