J T

Default NEW ENGLAND PINE BLANKET CHEST

http://www.minwax.com/build/intermediate/blanketchest/

AND, you can use it for a baby bed, until the kid outgrows it. LOL

The title of this raises many questions. Do they mean it's New
England style. Or it's new and England style. Maybe it was bought new
IN England. Does it "have" to be made from just pine? And if so, is it
restricted only to pine from New England? Or, because it's new, are
they thinking pine from England? What about southern pine? Would it be
a southern pine blanket chest then? Or, maybe a new southern pine
blanket chest. I take it on faith they won't get your name and address
from you looking at it, and track you down to see if you actually made
one, and if you did was it actually used for just blankets, let alone
the rest of the stuff. I just wish people would make themselves clear
when they post.

JOAT
EVERY THING THAT HAPPENS STAYS HAPPENED.
- Death

Lowell Holmes

"J T" wrote in message
[...]

It sure looks like Dunbar's blanket chest featured in FWW a while back.. :-)

FMB

"J T" wrote in message
[...]

Surely, its a "New England" Chest for storing your Pine Blankets. (And no,
I'm not calling you Surely, JT)
--

FMB
(only one B in FMB)

Cedar Chest repair advice? Mike Reed Woodworking 2 December 1st 04 03:02 PM
Space Blanket Dean Richard Benson UK diy 2 November 29th 03 01:39 PM
Roll Away Tool Chest question Bill Home Repair 22 November 28th 03 02:53 AM
#413 Classic Tool Chest Chris S Woodturning 1 October 16th 03 07:07 PM
Slightly OT (but I bet one of you knows) - Memory loss, bedding - blanket type Gnube UK diy 1 August 13th 03 09:03 PM