Default Babes and Power Tools (video)

My apologies in advance to the women who read rec.woodworking. This is
totally inappropriate, but still...

(needs high speed connection)

http://www.askmen.com/video/college_...wer_tools.html

Pounds on Wood

wrote in message
ups.com...
My apologies in advance to the women who read rec.woodworking. This is
totally inappropriate, but still...

(needs high speed connection)

http://www.askmen.com/video/college_...wer_tools.html

I was very offended. All 5 times.

--
********
Bill Pounds

Tony Mo

What power tools?

TonyMo

Mike

Pounds on Wood wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
My apologies in advance to the women who read rec.woodworking. This

is
totally inappropriate, but still...

(needs high speed connection)

http://www.askmen.com/video/college_...wer_tools.html

I was very offended. All 5 times.

Living up to your old sig Bill? ;^

Cheers,
Mike

--
********
Bill Pounds

Steve Knight

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:56:47 GMT, "ks" wrote:

Made me cringe- some were operating pretty dangerous tools while preening
for the camera,

I enjoy nice females but it was a bit silly. and yes I was worrying what part
could be removed.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes
Charlie Self

Comes up with Cadillac Under 5, about which I'd have to work to care.

jo4hn

My apologies in advance to the women who read rec.woodworking. This is
totally inappropriate, but still...

(needs high speed connection)

http://www.askmen.com/video/college_...wer_tools.html

On that same web page was a link to a trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to
the Universe, one of my favorite non-fiction trilogies of more than
three books. Says it will be out in April. Wonder if it's better than
the old Brit series. May have to go see it.
mahalo,
jo4hn
patrick conroy

"jo4hn" wrote in message
.net...

On that same web page was a link to a trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to
the Universe, one of my favorite non-fiction trilogies of more than
three books.

Mine too.
Was saddened to see Doug's passing a while back.

Robert Allison

jo4hn wrote:

wrote:

My apologies in advance to the women who read rec.woodworking. This is
totally inappropriate, but still...

(needs high speed connection)

http://www.askmen.com/video/college_...wer_tools.html

On that same web page was a link to a trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to
the Universe, one of my favorite non-fiction trilogies of more than
three books. Says it will be out in April. Wonder if it's better than
the old Brit series. May have to go see it.
mahalo,
jo4hn

NON-Fiction?

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.
Dave Hinz

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:31:45 GMT, Robert Allison wrote:
jo4hn wrote:

On that same web page was a link to a trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to
the Universe, one of my favorite non-fiction trilogies of more than
three books.

NON-Fiction?

That's what the man said...
jo4hn

jo4hn wrote:

On that same web page was a link to a trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to
the Universe, one of my favorite non-fiction trilogies of more than
three books.

NON-Fiction?

That's what the man said...

Do you have your *towel*?
Will

jo4hn wrote:

On that same web page was a link to a trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to
the Universe, one of my favorite non-fiction trilogies of more than
three books.

NON-Fiction?

That's what the man said...

Maybe he is used to Canadian Politics. Anything would seem realistic
after a does of that...

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek
John Thomas

jo4hn wrote in news:h9NVd.345$oO4.213
@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Do you have your *towel*?

Of course! And I'd really like a gin-and-tonic about now.

Or perhaps a good generator of Brownian Motion (like a cup of hot tea).

Don't panic.

JT

Dave Hinz

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 23:33:33 GMT, jo4hn wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

That's what the man said...

Do you have your *towel*?

I always know where my towel is. You?