DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Babes and Power Tools (video) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/93404-babes-power-tools-video.html)

[email protected] March 2nd 05 07:47 PM

Babes and Power Tools (video)

My apologies in advance to the women who read rec.woodworking. This is
totally inappropriate, but still...

(needs high speed connection)

http://www.askmen.com/video/college_...wer_tools.html

Pounds on Wood March 2nd 05 08:12 PM

wrote in message
ups.com...
My apologies in advance to the women who read rec.woodworking. This is
totally inappropriate, but still...

(needs high speed connection)

http://www.askmen.com/video/college_...wer_tools.html

I was very offended. All 5 times.

--
********
Bill Pounds

Tony Mo March 3rd 05 12:07 AM

What power tools?

TonyMo

Mike March 3rd 05 02:13 AM

Pounds on Wood wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
My apologies in advance to the women who read rec.woodworking. This

is
totally inappropriate, but still...

(needs high speed connection)

http://www.askmen.com/video/college_...wer_tools.html

I was very offended. All 5 times.

Living up to your old sig Bill? ;^

Cheers,
Mike

--
********
Bill Pounds

Steve Knight March 3rd 05 04:59 AM

On Wed, 02 Mar 2005 19:56:47 GMT, "ks" wrote:

Made me cringe- some were operating pretty dangerous tools while preening
for the camera,

I enjoy nice females but it was a bit silly. and yes I was worrying what part
could be removed.

--
Knight-Toolworks & Custom Planes

Charlie Self March 3rd 05 09:35 AM

Comes up with Cadillac Under 5, about which I'd have to work to care.

jo4hn March 3rd 05 04:05 PM

wrote:
My apologies in advance to the women who read rec.woodworking. This is
totally inappropriate, but still...

(needs high speed connection)

http://www.askmen.com/video/college_...wer_tools.html

On that same web page was a link to a trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to
the Universe, one of my favorite non-fiction trilogies of more than
three books. Says it will be out in April. Wonder if it's better than
the old Brit series. May have to go see it.
mahalo,
jo4hn

Will March 3rd 05 04:19 PM

Just a typical day in the shop here. Hohum...

wrote:
My apologies in advance to the women who read rec.woodworking. This is
totally inappropriate, but still...

(needs high speed connection)

http://www.askmen.com/video/college_...wer_tools.html

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

patrick conroy March 3rd 05 06:40 PM

"jo4hn" wrote in message
.net...

On that same web page was a link to a trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to
the Universe, one of my favorite non-fiction trilogies of more than
three books.

Mine too.
Was saddened to see Doug's passing a while back.

Robert Allison March 3rd 05 10:31 PM

jo4hn wrote:

wrote:

My apologies in advance to the women who read rec.woodworking. This is
totally inappropriate, but still...

(needs high speed connection)

http://www.askmen.com/video/college_...wer_tools.html

On that same web page was a link to a trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to
the Universe, one of my favorite non-fiction trilogies of more than
three books. Says it will be out in April. Wonder if it's better than
the old Brit series. May have to go see it.
mahalo,
jo4hn

NON-Fiction?

--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.

Dave Hinz March 3rd 05 10:34 PM

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:31:45 GMT, Robert Allison wrote:
jo4hn wrote:

On that same web page was a link to a trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to
the Universe, one of my favorite non-fiction trilogies of more than
three books.

NON-Fiction?

That's what the man said...

jo4hn March 3rd 05 11:33 PM

jo4hn wrote:

On that same web page was a link to a trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to
the Universe, one of my favorite non-fiction trilogies of more than
three books.

NON-Fiction?

That's what the man said...

Do you have your *towel*?

Will March 4th 05 12:15 AM

jo4hn wrote:

On that same web page was a link to a trailer for Hitchhiker's Guide to
the Universe, one of my favorite non-fiction trilogies of more than
three books.

NON-Fiction?

That's what the man said...

Maybe he is used to Canadian Politics. Anything would seem realistic
after a does of that...

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek

John Thomas March 4th 05 12:27 AM

jo4hn wrote in news:h9NVd.345$oO4.213
@newsread3.news.pas.earthlink.net:

Do you have your *towel*?

Of course! And I'd really like a gin-and-tonic about now.

Or perhaps a good generator of Brownian Motion (like a cup of hot tea).

Don't panic.

JT

Dave Hinz March 4th 05 01:12 AM

On Thu, 03 Mar 2005 23:33:33 GMT, jo4hn wrote:
Dave Hinz wrote:

That's what the man said...

Do you have your *towel*?

I always know where my towel is. You?

Silvan March 5th 05 12:22 AM

wrote:

My apologies in advance to the women who read rec.woodworking. This is
totally inappropriate, but still...

(needs high speed connection)

And Windows.

I have a sense if I kept at it long enough I could finally tease the thing
into giving me the damn video already, but it's an uphill battle, and I
doubt it's worth the effort.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Allen Epps March 5th 05 02:07 AM

In article , Silvan

My apologies in advance to the women who read rec.woodworking. This is
totally inappropriate, but still...

(needs high speed connection)

And Windows.

I have a sense if I kept at it long enough I could finally tease the thing
into giving me the damn video already, but it's an uphill battle, and I
doubt it's worth the effort.

Actually worked fine on my Mac with Mozilla. Now if it was worth
opening is a whole nother' ballgame ;)

Happy Friday

Allen